Part 13

————————Next week———————-
Jennie POV

I woke up with a blank mind and just went straight to the bathroom. My eyes were nearly closing as i brushed my teeth. After fifteen minutes, i wore my outfit and grabbed my suitcase.

I then called a cab to go to school

I then called a cab to go to school. When i walked outside, the wind was so strong i was almost blew away. I should have brought a jacket with me but i didn't. Don't be mistaken, i have jackets in my suitcase i just don't want to open it again so i'm gonna choose the risk of being cold. The cab driver greeted me and started to take off, he was pretty nice to talk to though.
"We are here ma'am, have a great day" The cab driver said as he waved.
"Thank you and you too" I said as i payed for the ride.
I took my suitcase from the back trunk of the car and started walking to the school door. I was shivering from coldness by my bare arms. I saw Jisoo unnie standing in the corner so i just ran to her.
"Hey unnie" I said happily.
"Oh hey Jenduek" She said. I got confused.
"Jenduek?" I asked.
"Yep i will call you that from now on since you always "stick" to me" She said and laughed.
"Ohh i like it" I chuckled and smiled.
"Hey you girls" Suho arrived and kissed Jisoo unnie on the cheek. I rolled my eyes looking at those love birds.
"Do you guys ever take a day off?" I randomly asked.
"When you love someone, you never take a day off" Suho said and winked at Jisoo which made me laugh. Not going to lie, i'm jealous of them. I want to someone to love me too but i guess that's not going to happen anytime soon. I saw the rest of the guys (Chanyeol,Sehun, Kai and Jay) walking towards us, but my eyes widened when i saw Jay. What is he doing here? He goes to this school?
"Why is Jay here?" I asked.
"Oh i forgot to tell you, he's coming with us" Suho answered.
"What?! How? He doesn't even go to our school" I asked.
"I invited him" Suho said.
"Oh okay i guess" I shrugged my shoulder. They walked up to us and we started talking except Kai, Jay and me. Jay stood right next to me.
"Looks like someone's jealous" Lisa whispered to me while looking at Kai. I looked at Kai and it did seem like he was about to punch someone but i don't think he's jealous because of me.

Kai's POV

I saw Jay standing next to Jennie and it's literally driving me crazy. I want to break their connection but i don't have the nerve to do that. UGH! Why am i being such a pussy?? I can't believe i'm letting someone try to steal the person i like.
"Everyone listen up! We will be getting on the bus right now so go in with your partner and pick a seat" The teacher yelled loudly. I turned my body and went to Jennie.
"Ready to go?" I asked her. She smiled brightly which made me smile too, how can someone be this beautiful?
"Yeah let's go" She said and i grabbed her wrist to lead the way but someone pulled her back.
"Your his partner??" Jay asked while holding Jennie's hand. I carefully pulled Jennie behind me, removing Jay's hand from her.
"Yes. Now let's go find a seat Jen" I said and smiled at her. I knew Jay was jealous but i mean i had to do what i had to do. I went in the bus and found a seat for the both of us. She sat inside near the window since she wanted to and i just sat next to her. She kept rubbing her hands together as if she was cold. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her. Her shock expression said it all.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Wear it. You look cold, i don't want you to get sick" I smiled and pinched her cheek.
"Yah." She said and punched me softly. I just laughed and smiled at her, she makes me really happy. We were already one hour in the ride and Jennie fell asleep. I glanced around the bus  and found Jay being mesmerized by Jennie. I got mad and gripped my hand. I looked at Jennie, her head was leaning on the window since she was sleeping. I softly took her head and placed it on my shoulder so she wouldn't wake up. I caressed her hair and accidentally kissed her on the forehead. I didn't mean to do it but i couldn't resist, i just wanted her to be mine already.

Jennie's POV

I woke up on Kai's shoulder, he was also sleeping during the ride. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I tapped Kai's shoulder to wake him up.
"Hey... We are here" I said weakly since i just woke up.
"Oh...Okay" He said.
He grabbed my hand and we both slowly got off the bus. I was still wearing his jacket which made me warm. I saw Jay with my suitcase so i let go of Kai's hand and ran to him.
"Hey, why do you have my suitcase?" I asked.
"I was just taking my own out and decided to help you too" Jay said and gave me a smile.
"Oh tha-" I said until Kai cut me off.
"Let's go Jen" Kai said aggressively.
"Wait What why??" I asked.
"Let's.Just.Go." he grabbed my wrist harshly. It started to hurt really bad.
"Ah that hurts!" I screamed. Jay pushed Kai away from me and started to check my wrist.
"Why would you hurt her?!" Jay screamed at Kai. I saw Kai's hands being gripped but he released it afterwards.
He looked down and said "I'm sorry Jennie, i'll just meet you at the hotel room... whenever your done talking with Jay." After that last sentence, he walked away.
"Are you okay?" Jay asked.
"Yeah i'm fine. I need to get going though" I said as an excuse.
"Oh okay i'll meet you later then" he smiled. I waved goodbye and walked away with my suitcase. I was outside of the hotel door and i swiped my card to go in. I saw Kai sitting on one of the two beds and was surprised that i came in.

Kai's POV

I just stared at the wall, realizing what i did to Jennie was wrong. I wasn't even her real boyfriend so i don't even have the right to be overprotective. I slapped my forehead thinking how stupid i was until someone opened the door. It was Jennie, i ran to her quickly.
"Jennie... I'm so sorry" I said. She threw her suitcase on the floor which made me think she was mad. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds until she grabbed my collar back harshly pushed me. She didn't let go of my collar until i fell on the bed. She went on top of me and stared into my eyes. My heart was beating so fast.
"Are you...jealous?" she asked.
"No...no why?" I lied.
She rolled her eyes then got up from me and started unpacking without answering my question. It was so fucking hot. I couldn't take it anymore, i need to make my move already. I walked up to Jennie and carried her.
"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" She yelled. I didn't say anything and placed her on the bed...again. She tried getting up but i pinned her down on the bed making her unable to stand up.
"Are you going to rape me now?" She asked me, making me let go of her hands. I just gave up at this point... not until she grabbed my neck and kissed on the lips for five seconds. I stared in her eyes and kissed her again, she responded to it quickly. I held her by her waist and placed her on my lap. We made out for a quick two minutes until she broke it.
"I have to head out" She said.
"What where?" I asked.
"I'm going for a girls night" She said.
"How about us..." I asked
"We can finish when i come back" She winked and left the door. I flopped on my bed touching my lips and simping so hard.