Part 35

*MATURE CONTENT⚠️*
(I probably can't write good smuts cause it's so awkward but i'll try :,) If you are uncomfortable, don't read.)

Kai's POV

I chugged down another bottle of soju. My tolerance for alcohol was quite high so i can handle a few bottles of soju. However...

"Thattt fucking idiotttt" Jennie slurred as she slammed her body on the couch. I chuckled and tilted my head to rest my eyes.

All of a sudden, i felt a body on my lap. I flung my head back up and looked under me. Jennie was lying on top of me as she hugged my waist.
"y-yah... what are you doing?" I said awkwardly.
"Hugginggg youuu" She said as she rubbed her head on my chest.
"You're drunk" I said and pushing her off. She wouldn't budge and pushed me. Her hands were wrapped around my neck and her eyes were trying to stay awake.

I gave her a confused look and stared straight in her weak eyes. She leaned closer in my face and pecked my lips. My whole body froze and blinked several times. She drunkly smiled and gave me a warm grin. Then, she licked her lips and kissed me again, but this time it was deeper. I didn't kiss her back, as i was in shock.
After a while, i pushed her away from my face.

"You're going to regret doing this..." I said.
"Why would i regret it?" She asked.
"You're drun-" I said until she cut me off by kissing me again.
"I don't regret doing anything with the person i love, kim jongin" She said with a glare.
"You don't love Jay, right?" I asked.
"Of course i don't. I was forced to break up with you, so i can marry him" She explained with drippy eyes. "So can we just...do it? I promise you i won't regret it"

After she said that, i smashed my lips onto hers. She grabbed my head, as her fingers roamed around my hair. Our lips were passionately kissing each other and didn't stop to take a breath.

I bit her lip, which made her open an entrance for my tongue to just slip in. It made the tension even hotter. My hands started touching her waist and her whole body. On the other hand, she started stroking my member.

"Ah..." I moaned from the pleasure she gave me.
"Moaning already? This is just the start" She seductively whispered in my ear.

Jennie's POV

After i whispered to him, i could feel his clothed bulge getting bigger.
"It's my turn" He said. I chuckled and gave him permission to do anything. His kisses traveled from my lips to my neck, sucking it and leaving hickeys.
"Fuckk..." i moaned as he sucked on my sensitive spot. All of a sudden, he stopped. I gave him a disappointed look as he smirked. He lifted me from his lap and my legs wrapped around his torso. Then, he carried me in my bedroom and carefully placed me on my bed.

He took off his shirt and started unbuttoning mines. However, he struggled taking it off. I have to admit, the outfit i wore was quite 'protective'.
"Aish" I mumbled and started to ripe my shirt apart. I can hear him cutely laughing, which made me blush.

After i took my shirt off, I quickly went back to Kai. He stared at my body and looked so shock.
"Don't make it obvious that you're staring." I teased him. He fake coughed and started taking off his pants...

Both of us are now naked, we made out even more. His fingers started rubbing my womanhood and i moaned hungrily. He placed his member outside the entrance of mine, but he stopped. He looked at me, asking me if i actually wanted to do this. I nodded and he immediately pushed it in me.

I screamed in pain and started digging my nail in Kai's body. He let me adjust his size before moving faster.

The room then was filled with moans, skin slapping, and heavy breathing...

Kai's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until someone beside me screamed and pushed me harshly.
"AHHH! WHY AM I NAKED?" The girl screamed as i panicked.
"H-huh..." I said rubbing my eyes, trying to wake myself up.
"Kim Jongin, you better fucking explain. Why are we both naked and why the fuck were we on the same bed?" She said pointing her finger at me.
"We... fucked" I said slowly.
"WHAT?! How come i don't remember anything then?" She said ruffling through her hair.
"You were drunk" I said.
"Don't tell me... you took advantage of me? I told you last time that i'm married, i can't do this" She said covering her mouth with her palm.

I was offended... She should have knew i'm not a person that takes advantage of anyone. Is that really how she saw me as a person?

I clicked my tongue and furrowed my eyes brows. "Wow. You really think i'm a person that take advantages of other people? YOU gave me permission. In fact, i stopped you but you didn't budge cause you said you wouldn't regret doing anything with me because... you love me"

After she heard that last sentence, she looked shock and turned away from me. I noticed and i quickly got up from the bed. She continued to walk away from me but i walked even faster. Her arms were swinging around, so i grabbed both of them and pinned her against the closest wall.
"YAH LET ME GO!!" She screamed, trying to kick me with her legs since i pinned her arms.
"Do you still love me?" I asked, not letting her go.
"I don't have to answer that, now just let me go" She yelled at me. I leaned closer to her face,   so close that i can hear her breathing heavily.
"Let me ask you again... do you love me?" I said slowly with a deep voice. She angrily stared in my soul but it eventually became soft.

I pecked her on the lips and made it even deeper. She didn't push me back or stop me, she just stood there as i did all the work. After a while, she slowly kissed me back. I smiled, knowing that she still had feelings for me. My hands let go of her arms and i moved them to her waist. Her arms pulled my neck closer, which made our kiss even deeper.

"Let's stop here. Go take a shower and i'll go make some breakfast. We need to talk right after" I said after i pulled away from our tempted make out session. She didn't say anything and just walked in the bathroom.

Jennie's POV

I quickly walked in the bathroom and slammed my door shut. My face was burning and started to turn red. I started the shower and washed myself to ignore the thoughts in my head.

I wrapped my body with my towel and dried myself. Then, i got dressed and went downstairs. Kai was wearing an apron while cooking eggs. I guess i was walking loud because he quickly turned around and stared at me. He smirked and went back to cooking.

I sat on the table and was peacefully waiting.
"Eat up" Kai said with a smile as he gave me my breakfast.
"T-thanks" I said. GOD WHY THE FUCK DID I STUTTER?
"I know you're in an arranged marriage with Jay" Hs suddenly said.
I chocked on my eggs and started chugging down water to calm it down. "WHAT. H-how did you know?"

"I have my ways" he said and winked. "Anyways, i came to tell you that, Jay messed your fathers company. He planned everything and wanted to separate us"

"WAIT. WHAT NOW??" I screamed.
"I have a recording" He said and played it for me. As it was playing, my anger started getting higher.

"That son of a bi-" I screamed until he calmed me down.
"Chill down, Jennie. Do you plan taking revenge?" He insisted.

"Fuck yeah"

(I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER 🥰🥰)