Part 25

(^^Here is a scene from my favorite drama, Penthouse!! 🤪 This drama can be a little traumatizing for some people but it's very interesting as well. Comment if you watch it too.)

Jennie's POV

I wore my silky red dress with red high heels and was ready for the damn party.

(Jennie's dress ^^)I looked in the mirror and smashed my lips together after i applied some red lipstick on

(Jennie's dress ^^)
I looked in the mirror and smashed my lips together after i applied some red lipstick on. If you don't know, my theme today is red even though my favorite color is black. I decided to go for something...different ;)

(Jennie's hair and makeup^^)

I fixed my hair by separating the strips of blonde hair in the front. I got my hair dyed when i was back in America, i thought it looked pretty nice so i decided to try it out.

Jay parked his car outside of my house and was ready to drive me to the party.
"You look beautiful" He smiled.
"Thanks... i guess" I said slowly.
"By the way, you have to act like your my fiancée at the party. Be nice to me and leave a good impression for the business people" He suggested.
"Fine." I said and slouched on the car seat. Time passed for a while and i took out my phone.

Text messages

Me: ["Heyyyy"]
Lisa: [Someone sounds happy😏]
Rosé:[ Did something happen?]
Me: [Im in the car with Jay and i want to fucking die]
Jisoo: [Hang in there, it's just a work party. Lest hang out after you're done]
Me: [sure unnie but i'll probably be too tired by then so who knows]
Lisa: [lazy butt]
Me: [YAH]
Rosé: [LOLOLOL FIGHT FIGHT]
Jisoo: [LOL. If you don't feel like hangout with us later, it's okay cause you should get some rest]
Me: [you guys won't be mad?🥺]
Jisoo: [that's the stupidest question🥱 of course we won't be mad, we are like sisters together :)]
Lisa and rosé: [yep!]
End of text

I shut my phone and just admired the view outside the window. Next thing you know, my eyes felt droopy and i fell asleep...

Kai's POV

I walked through the doors of the tall mansion. A server greeted me with champagne and left right after i tipped him. Everyone was talking in the room, i found myself quite lonely so i just sat on the seat in the corner. I fixed my suit and made it more neat.

(Kai's outfit)

(Kai's outfit)

"Hello Mr. Kim"

I lifted my head and my eyebrows raised. My head snapped back in reality and stood up in a few seconds.
"Oh hello sir" I bowed.
"Arent you the CEO of KJ company?" He asked.
"Yes, that is me. Nice to meet you, may i know your name?" I asked respectfully.
"I am Park Soohyun, a 45 year old man that owns a company as well. It's nice to see you young but already this successful. I can tell you worked hard for it" He smiled and cheered my glass of champagne. I sipped my champagne and patted the man on the shoulder.
"Thank you, Mr. Park. I'm looking forward to working with you for our companies. You look pretty young to be a 45 year old too" I said.
"Wow you aren't just smart, you are good with words too. Of course we should collaborate, it will definitely make the stocks higher" He said as he cheered my glass cup one more time before excusing himself.

That conversation wasn't bad. Maybe i should go talk with more people so i can work on my social skills. I walked around the room, looking for more champagne to drink. Luckily, i found a server with bottles of champagne. I asked him for a bottle and he kindly handed me one.

While turning my body around, i bumped into someone and spilled my drink.
"Oh i'm so sorry" I apologized
"It's okay" He replied.
Wait. Why does he sound so familiar? I looked up from the floor and scanned his face.

Jay...?

"Are you okay?" He asked.
I stopped staring and faked cough to cover the awkward silence.
"Yeah i'm fine" I replied.
"Have i seen you before...? You look quite familiar" He said curiously.
Did he lose his memory or something? I'm sure he is lying right now.
"No i don't think so" I lied.
"Well, i'm Jay. You are..." He said.
"I'm Kim Jongin" I said, shaking his filthy hands.
"Nice to meet you, Jongin. Maybe we can be friends by any chance or maybe work partners?" He said with a dirty smirk on his face.
"I'll think about it" I said while holding my bottle up to cheers him. He chuckled and drank the champagne with me.
"Since we are planning to be friends, do you want to meet my wife by any chance?" He insisted. 
He has a wife?? Wow i can't believe it.
"Sure" i said.

He waved his hand, telling me where his table was at. While i was slowly walking to the destination, i kept thinking if he really remembered me or not. I mean it's better if he doesn't since i didn't like him anyways. I arrived and stood behind Jay, covering his wife's face.

"I would like you to meet my wife,

Kim...

Jennie..."