Part 3

Period two had finally ended, and now it was time for lunch. Everyone rushed out of their classrooms and ran to the cafeteria with an empty stomach. Jennie was following everyone since she was assumed they were going to get food. She was alone since Jisoo had to leave early and couldn't introduce Rosé and Lisa to her so she was basically lonely for now. However, she was at peace. No one bothered her while eating lunch because she sat at an empty table far away, until...

"May i sit here?" Kai said while looking at Jennie.

"i guess since no ones sitting there" Jennie while eating a spoonful of rice.

"So... Can you tell me why you didn't want me to tour you at first?" Kai asked.

"Because-" Jennie said until she was cut off by someone.

"Oppa!" a girl screamed with a huge smile on her face.

"What are you doing?" Kai said in an awkward voice.

"I want to spend time with you" The girl said in a whiny voice.

After a few seconds, many more girls started coming to the table. Kai was surrounded by girls and he didn't know what to do in front of Jennie.

"Aishhh! This was exactly why i didn't want you to tour me, there are always people with you and it's annoying. Just leave if your going to have them with you here" Jennie said while slamming her chopsticks on the table.

"I'm sorry Jennie i'll-"

"How the dare you talk him like that?! You must be fucking crazy" the girl screamed.

"Fine, if you guys aren't gonna leave then i'll leave. I'm done eating anyways" Jennie said while grabbing her tray.

"Wait Jennie-" Kai said

"Stop chasing me, just hangout with them since you clearly don't need my company" Jennie said while glaring at Kai.

"No Jennie wait for me" Kai screamed.

"Oppa! Don't go with her! She's not worth your attention" Another girl said.

"Stop you guys please! Just let me go for now please" Kai said.

Kai forced the girls to stop holding on to him and started to run away from them. He saw Jennie walking towards the gym so he raced into the gym to find her.

He found her playing basketball while listening to music. Kai was surprised that Jennie liked playing basketball too.

Kai ran up to her and said, "I'm sorry for the girls, i'm trying to get rid of them but i just can't."

"Your too weak, of course you can't get rid of them" Jennie said while throwing the basketball.

"I know..." Kai whispered while scratching the back of his head.

Jennie saw he was upset and decided to not talk about it anymore.

"Do you play basketball?" Jennie asked while passing Kai the ball.

"O-Oh I do, i play for the basketball team too" Kai said as he dribbled the ball.

"Shoot a shot then" Jennie said.

Kai was about to shoot the basketball until something caught his and Jennie's attention... There were at least ten girls going through the gym door, all of them were yelling and running towards Kai.

"Oh my fucking god... this is unbelievable" Jennie whispered loudly while walking to get her backpack.

"Jennie please don't get mad i'm so sorry this is happening again" Kai said.

"Come to me after you sort this shit out" Jennie said while walking away.

Kai was looking at Jennie the whole time that he didn't even realize one of his 'Fan girl' ran and pushed Jennie to the floor.

"Ah! What the fuck?!" Jennie screamed in pain.

Kai ran up to her with concern written on his face, "Are you okay? Are you hurt??"

"Kai, she doesn't deserve your kindness. She's just a bitch that acts tough" The girl said.

"Soojin! Stop it! You just pushed someone and she's hurt. All of you get out of the gym!" Kai yelled on the top of his lungs.

Everyone stayed silent. No one dared to speak or else they would have got yelled at.

"Are you hurt anywhere Jennie?" Kai said in a soft voice.

"My leg- my leg really hurts. I can't stand up" Jennie said in a weak tone.

"We have to take you to the nurse. Here climbed on my back, i'll carry you. Also, soojin if Jennie is badly hurt, don't think i'm going to let this past" Kai said in a deadly voice.

Since Jennie couldn't refuse, she climbed on his back and held him tightly. Everyone was watching Kai carry Jennie and they were extremely jealous.

**
"Doctor will she be okay? Will she need crutches?" Kai said in a worried voice.

"Kai, Jennie will be fine. She just has a little sprain on her ankle but she will be able to walk in a few days since the damage is low. I'll also put some oil on her ankle so it will heal faster" The doctor said as he patted Kai's shoulders.

"Thank you doctor" Jennie said.

"No problem kids"

Even though Jennie's injury wasn't that severe, Kai always insisted to help her. He felt bad since she only got hurt because the girls were always fighting over him and he was irritated that they would lay their hands on Jennie.

"I'm so sorry Jennie, do you want anything from me?" Kai said.

"No it's not even your fault and i'm fine" Jennie said.

"But your still limping, so at least let me help you walk" Kai said.

"Sure then" Jennie said.

They walked through the hallways slowly while people were staring at them.

"Are they dating?"

"why is he helping her?"

Kai ignored all these comments and focused on Jennie instead. He couldn't believe being the most popular guy in school sucks. It was even worse since people are now hating on Jennie because of him.

'I can't believe it's her first day here and so much shit happened already'' Kai thought.