Last Part!!

2 days later...

Third Point of View

Jennie was fumbling through her closet, rushing for something to wear. Rosé had suddenly called her, asking to meet her immediately at the Paradise Bar.

"I hope everything's okay" She mumbled to herself as she wore her jacket and rushed out.

On the other hand, Kai was nervous. He's preparing for this day his whole life...marrying the girl he loves. Most people can fall out of love with their significant other in just a few years, but it's different for them. Even if they spend everyday with each other, they never get tired of it.

In addition, there were lots of ups and downs happening in their relationship, better if they can secure it first.

He looked at the ring that was shining in his eyes. Then, he closed the box shut and slid it down his back pocket. "Is everyone ready?" Kai asked.

Suho, jisoo, sehun, lisa, chanyeol, and Rosé were all in the surprise as well. This was the whole reason why they tricked Jennie into coming to the bar in the first place. "Yes, we are ready" Lisa said after she checked everyone.

"Guys! Jennie texted me saying she will be here in 5 minutes, get ready!! I'll go outside and escort her in here. For now, just hide" Rosé warned them. All of them hid, not leaving a trace of their presence.

Rosé hurried out of the bar, expecting Jennie to there any minute. And she was right. "What's going on?! Why did you call of a sudden to meet up here??" Jennie asked worriedly, thinking something had happened.

"Just come with me" Rosé said, pulling Jennies arm at the same time. Jennie looked around the bar, wondering why Rosé would ask her to meet here.

They entered a dark room, at this point, Jennie was more scared. All of a sudden..."SURPRISE!!"  Everyone was popping the mini fireworks, making echos throughout the whole room.

"Surprise? What surprise?" Jennie furrowed her eyebrows, looking at her friends smiling brightly.

"Stay here" Rosé whispered, sending shivers down Jennie's spine. What surprise? It isn't her birthday, what is this whole thing for? She thought in her head as she processed everything.

Rosé ran to to the stage, where the rest were. "Turn around!" All of them screamed, and Jennie obeyed their orders.

"Ah!" She screamed as she saw already Kai kneeling down with a ring in his hands. Her hands covered her mouth from the sudden shock and tears starting forming. Jennie tried holding them back, but at the end, it didn't work.

"Jennie Kim, will you marry me?" Kai said with a soft and breaking tone since he was about to cry as well. It took a while for Jennie to respond but...

"Yes!!" She exclaimed. Kai's face lit up as soon as he heard the answer. He lifted her up and spun her around like how a prince would treat their princess.

"She said yes!" He yelled, making all of their friends alert. All of them ran up to them and began cheering and congratulating the couple. Kai placed the ring in her tiny, smooth finger.

"It fits perfectly" He said, as it filled Jennie's heart. All of them started hugging each other, complimenting their success and journey that they have been through.

"LETS PARTY!" Chanyeol yelled, making everyone pumped with energy once again.

Later on...

They tucked each other in bed, good night kissing each other one more time before turning off the table lamp.

Who knew there would be a happy ending at the end, right? Although they had difficulties, fate was what they needed. It brought them back together, making them soulmates.

He tuck her hair behind her ear, caressing her head and admiring her beauty even if it was dark. He didn't need light to see how beautiful she was, he knew deep down without looking anyways.

She played with his chest, smiling at the thought that she was finally married. Thinking about having a family with the man she loved, was enough to keep her happy. How will you ever meet another man like him? Caring, sweet, and protective at the same time. He was technically perfect...

"I love you, Jennie"

"I love you too, Kai"

That's it. That's their happy ending.

(Hey readers!! I'm sad to say, this is the last chapter! I know i was slow at updating but i just didn't have enough time to finish it quickly. Thank you all for reading my story till the end. I really appreciate all the supporting comments as well, they were very helpful and made me happy too. THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!)