Part 9

(FOR THE FELLOW BLINKS DON'T FORGET TO STREAM 'ON THE GROUND'BY rosé ON BLACKPINK'S CHANNEL!!) 

Both of them had arrived Jennie's mansion. She went through the security systems to her house easily while Kai was admiring the her house. 

"There's a lot of security systems" Kai said.

"Yeah, my dad installed them to keep me safe since i'm always home alone"

"Oh well that's nice of your father"

"I guess"

"You have a nice house too"

"Thanks, come in"

After all the security systems, the door was finally unlocked. Jennie pushed opened the door and took her shoes off, so obviously as the guest Kai did the same thing.

"Sit on the couch, i'll get the game set up real quick"

"Oh do you want me to help?"

"No it's okay"

*5 minutes later*

"Here's your controller" Jennie said while walking towards Kai.

When she was walking to Kai, she wasn't aware that there was a golf ball on the floor and tripped on it. She landed on top of Kai, her hands were on his chest and it was like the whole world froze while they stared at each other in the eyes. Jennie tried getting up but she ended up tripping again and fell even closer to Kai's face. Jennie's face started turning red because of embarrassment. 

"U-Uh I'm so sorry that happened, I didn't see the golf ball" Jennie said awkwardly. 

"It's okay haha" Kai's smiled as he saw Jennie getting awkward. 

"lets play the game" Jennie insisted. 

** 

"You're really good at playing games"  Kai said as he wore his jacket. 

"thank you and also its getting pretty late so you should head home now" Jennie said. 

"Yeah I should, thanks for letting me in your house" Kai said as he smiled. 

"Of course" Jennie said. 

"I'll get going now, bye" Kai waved. 

"Bye" Jennie waved back. 

"Wait Jennie" Kai hesitated. 

"Yes? You left some thing?" Jennie asked. 

"I just wanted to say, you always make my day better" Kai said.   

Jennie couldn't hold it in anymore and flashed her gummy smile to him. She then said, "You too Kim Jongin. Thank you for always making me smile." 

Both of them waved until Kai disappeared from Jennie sight. When Kai stepped outside Jennie's house, he jumped up and down like a cute rabbit. His heart was fluttering and couldn't control his excitement. 

'WHY IS HER SMILE SO CUTE? Its my first time seeing her smile so brightly and my heart can't handle it. How can she be some damn cute? I'm melting by her cuteness'  Kai thought while blushing. 

**

Kai finally arrived home after a 10 minute drive. He grabbed his pajamas and went in the bathroom to shower. He decided to play the song Heather by Conan gray, no thoughts were going through his head until a line of lyrics hit him. 

"Only if you knew how much I liked you. But I watch your eyes as she, walks by what a sight for sore eyes.Brighter than the blue sky, She's got you mesmerized while I die" 

He thought of Jennie and only Jennie. He remembered when he saw her for the first time when they were in the school store. Even though he had many crushes before, his feelings were different for Jennie. It was like he was attached to her, and wanted to be with her 24/7. 

'I need to confess to her sooner or else someone else will. I just don't have the nerve to do it'  Kai thought in his head as he washed off the soap on his fit body. 

He finished showering and started to dry his hair with a towel. Kai sat on his bed and opened instagram, then something caught his attention.

 Kai sat on his bed and opened instagram, then something caught his attention

[Caption : "Do you guys like this picture?"] 

Kai saw Jennie's smile in the post and it made him smile as well. After staring at the photo for a good minute, he looked in the comment section. 

The comments under the post : 

"yes omg you are so beautiful 🥺"  

"Post more pics like this please"

"Oh lord Thank your parents for making you"  

"Jennie please date me❤️

He couldn't blame people for commenting things like this since Jennie was popular and beautiful. He kept scrolling a landed on another comment but Jennie replied to this one.  

comment : "Jennie, are you dating anyone? If not, please date me 🥰"

Jennie's reply : "Am i dating anyone? you will find out later" 

Kai knew Jennie was talking about him since they were now in a "relationship" but he was confused on why she kind of made it public. He decided to DM Jennie, and ask to drive her to school tomorrow. Kai always wanted to do that with his girlfriend so he took this opportunity to do it with Jennie. 

*The conversation*

"Hey Jennie"  

"Oh hey kai" 

"Can i drive you to school tomorrow?" 

"Why all of a sudden?" 

"Its just something i want to do, so is it a yes?"

"Yeah sure, ill see you at 8:10 then" 

"Okay, sleep well" 

"Thanks, you too. Goodnight" 

"Goodnight Jen"