Part 26

(Congrats Blackpink for hitting 1 billion views for As if it's your last!!)

Jennie's POV

It's him...

I held my breath and scanned his whole body, making sure it was the same person. We locked our eyes together for a shock 30 seconds. I bet he was as surprise to see me here after 3 years since our breakup...

My mind was filled with thoughts.

"Why is he here?"

"Does he still remember me?"

"Shit. Jay introduced me as his wife, what will he think of me?"

"Maybe he moved on already, i should act like i don't care about him. There's no way he waited 3 years for me"

"Babe, this is Kim Jongin. Kim jongin, this is my wife" Jay said with a bright smile on his face.
How can he smile?? Does he not remember what happened in high school or is he doing this on purpose?
I broke my eye contact with Kai and stood up from my seat.
"Hello, Mr. Kim" I said slowly as i placed my hand out for a handshake. He still stared at me and acted as if he was paralyzed.
"Mr. Kim, are you okay?" Jay said. Kai blinked a couple of times and came back to reality.
"Oh yes nice to meet you Miss... Jennie" He said as he softly shook my hands.
"Please sit, Mr. Kim. My friend is about to come so we can maybe talk about some business" Jay said with a grin
"Sure"  Kai said shortly.

Kai's POV

I feel like i just had a heart attack. The girl who broke up with me 3 years ago, is now sitting in front of my face with the worst husband any girl can possibly marry. Jay said his friend was coming so i just waited, wishing the friend could make things less awkward. My eyes were glued to the floor but my head was somewhere else. I then got interrupted by someone.
"Hey man"
I saw Jay standing up from his seat and gave a hug to the man. The guy turned around and..

Seojin!?

He gave me a little smirk and sat right next to me. What's wrong with them today? They all acted as if they didn't remember what happened in high school.
"Hello, you must me Kim Jongin" Seojin said.
"Hello" I replied.
We all stopped talking right after, it was so weird. I kept stealing glances at Jennie, she looked so beautiful. I smiled to myself even though i knew i shouldn't have. She had blonde strips of hair and was wearing a tight red dress, it was just amazing. She really did change her appearance after three years and i'm not complaining... she looks hot.
YAH KIM JONGIN SNAP OUT OF IT. She has a husband, she's taken. Damn it.
I heard her sigh across the table. She randomly stood up and fixed her dress.
"Excuse me, i need to use the bathroom" She said and walk away. Jay pulled her back, making her almost stumble. He kissed her on the cheek and whispered her to come back quickly. I rolled my eyes a little, knowing that i was jealous but i had to control myself. She walked a away with a fake smile. I stared at her while she was walking away from us and i saw something. She wiped the same spot on her cheek where Jay's kiss was. I got confused and curved my eyebrows, maybe it was just nothing. I thought and thought deeper into it, i stood up from my seat and decided to follow Jennie.
"Excuse me, i'll go find some more champagne" I lied to Jay and walked in the opposite direction of the women's bathroom so it won't be suspicious. But as soon as Jay wasn't staring anymore i turned my body around and walked to the bathroom.

Jay's POV

Kai stood from his seat and went to go find some more champagne. I chuckled and stared at Seojin.
"How have you been bro?" I asked while stirring my wine glass.
"Good. You?" He asked.
"Great as well. By the way, did you see that dickh face when he saw Jennie?" I laughed.
"I know right. He looked so surprised that you married his girl friend hahah" Seojin laughed loudly.

If you were wondering how me and Seojin became friends...

Flashbacks...
(Back to the field trip in high school)

I was lying on the floor right after Kai punched me. That mother fucker thinks he all tuff and shit.
"Hey" Someone said in a low husky voice. I lifted my head with a confused face. He offered me his hand but i refused and stood up by myself.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Wow you don't know who i am? I'm Jennie's ex" He said with a smirk on his face. My eyes widened after hearing that.
"You're her ex? Why are you helping me?" I asked, trying to clear things up.
"She won't take me back so i'm going to help you get her. I rather have anyone else to be with her than with Kai. I fucking hate that guy" He said and hissed right after.
"You have a plan?" I raised one eyebrow with a grin.
"Of course i do. Here listen to this and tell me how you feel about it. I was thinking to mess up her father's stock so he can have an arranged marriage for Jennie. And guess who you think she can be arranged in a marriage with?... You"  He smirked and patted my back.
I thought about the plan over and over in my head. It seemed like it could... should i do it? My chances with Jennie were not high so i need this.
"That's a good plan. If this plan works, i'll give you something in return" I said with an evil smile. We shook our hands together and walked back to our hotels, in separate ways...

End of Flashback

That's how it all happened...
I can't thank him enough though, he helped me a lot to get Jennie. As long as Kai doesn't have Jennie, we are safe. I stirred my wine glass and cheered Seojin one more time...

(I hope y'all like this chapter!! Sorry for the slow update, i've been having a lot of school work lately. I'll try to update as much as possible though! Comment your thoughts and opinions, i love reading them! ❤️ - Author)