Chapter 30 part 1

Alex p.o.v

We were outside the saloon waiting for news from either Lizzie or Skylar and it's starting to get dark now I am starting to get worried. I know Lizzie can take of herself and she has Skylar with her but I can't help but feel like something is going to go wrong. I just want to find Chad so I can hang the fucker for the things his done and for hurting my woman, my woman I love saying that the moment she said yes to marrying me was the most happiest time of my life my mind keeps going to all the times we have shared the first of many.

When I first saw her we were only 4/5 years old, our first day of school she had her hair in pigtails tied on red ribbons when those bullies started to pick on her and pushed her in the mud ruining her clothes I had my first fight after that we were inseparable. When I had first date i was kinda bummed out since I really wanted to ask Lizzie out but I didn't want to ruin the friendship we had so I thought it would be better if I dated other girls to try and get my mind off her but no luck then the day came when I was gonna tell her how I felt before I left.

I walked to her house since I didn't have a horse at that point yet I guess Belinda knew I liked her since she let me in right away and didn't know that fuckface was there, opening her bedroom door I felt my heart break into two there on her back was the woman I loved losing her virginity with her face in her pillow I don't even think she knew I was there but he did and gave me a smirk. I quickly closed the door trying not to cry after I told her mum I left and went to the saloon for a drink to forget what I just saw after a few hours I was going home then I saw Chad getting sucked off not sure who the girl was since she had her back to me and we'll you know the rest he threatened my family blah blah blah. I am brought out of my thoughts by a hand on my shoulder making me jump slightly I look to see Colton.

Colton - you ok?

Nodding I answer him.

Alex - yeah am good, just wondering what's taking Lizzie so long.

Colton - we both know how strong both girls are am sure they will be along soon.

I can see the nervousness in his eyes I chuckle a little bit.

Alex - you really like Skylar huh?

Blood rushes to his cheek in embarrassment.

Colton - now I know how you feel for Lizzie, Skylar is perfect for me and one day I am gonna marry her.

Speaking of marriage I smile at the idea of mine and Lizzie's wedding Colton must have noticed I was zoning out cause he gently elbows me.

Colton - what's with the smile?

I can't hold it in anymore I have say something.

Alex - we were gonna tell Lizzie's family first but I can't keep it on any longer I have to tell someone.

Colton - what?

Alex - I asked Lizzie to marry me and she said yes.

Colton's mouth drops open then a smile appears on his face pulling me into a hug.

Colton - no fucking way!! Congratulations bro.

The others must have heard him shouting since they all came over.

Ryder - what's all the yelling about?

Blake - you two turning gay now?