Chapter 32

Lizzie p.o.v

After what seemed like a never ending ride we finally make it to Alex and Blake's place the boys carefully take Alex up to his room and Shane starts treating him good thing he already has his equipment with him. Dad, Dean and Jake headed for home after giving me a hug of course dads hug lasted the longer since this might be the last time I get to see him, turns out we were down there for two days since there wasn't any light we didn't know how long he kept us there for. Ryder and Levi have taken Chad to the cells hopeful this time he stays there, Colton and Skylar wanted to stay but Skylar needed rest so I told them to go for a rest then come back tomorrow at first the didn't want to but when Skylar took a dizzy spell while getting a drink of water Colton took her back to his place which means I was left with Sheriff Bob who I could tell wasn't in a happy mood with me or Alex for lieing to him about my dad and Blake who was nervously pacing around the room which isn't helping.

Lizzie - Blake if you don't stop fucking pacing around like that am gonna nail your ass to the god dam chair.

He glares at me before saying the words.

Blake - shut the fuck up Lizzie this is all your fucking fault!!!

I shot up from my chair and start to yell at him with tears bursting out of my eyes with all the emotions from the last couple of days.

Lizzie - DON'T YOUR THINK I FUCKING KNOW THAT!! I KNOW ITS MY BLOODY FAULT I AM THE ONE WHO LEFT CHAD BACK INTO MY LIFE BY STUPIDLY KISSING HIM MAKING HIM THINK THAT I WANTED HIM WHEN IT WAS NOTHING I WAS FUCKING JEALOUS OK!!! JEALOUS THAT VANESSA WAS WITH THE MAN I LOVED BUT I WAS TOO SCARED.....NO I WAS A COWARD AND DIDNT TELL HIM HOW I FELT. THE LAST THING I EVER WANTED WAS ALEX TO GET HURT BY CHAD SO YES BLAKE BLAME ME ALL YOU WANT CUZ YOUR RIGHT ITS ALL MY FUCKING FAULT!!!!!

by the time I was finished my face was red from the anger I was feeling Blake's eyes widen in shock he's never heard me talk like this even Sheriff Bob was shocked. I suddenly feel a pair of arms going around my waist and I get pulled to someone I go to push away getting engulfed in a scent I know so well Alex's calming me down.

Alex - it's not your fault my queen.

I turn to face him only to find him shirtless with his shoulder all bandaged up but he was still pale tho he should be resting I am guessing he must have heard me yelling at came down mind you with me yelling like that am surprised no one hears him coming, Shane has come down as well. I placed my hands on his chest gazing into his eyes as he continues talking to me.

Alex - you didn't put that weapon in his hands or tell him to stab my shoulder or hurt anyone he did this on his own And why cuz he's not in a psycho.

Lizzie - but if I didn't kiss him he wouldn't have.......

He puts his finger over my mouth before I can finish my sentence.

Alex - if anyone is to blame it's Chad, you told him you didn't want to be with him on so many time but he didn't listen he did all this himself.

His next words made me feel like a giant feeling was lifted from my heart.

Alex - I don't blame you baby girl I love you.

I gently rest my head on his bare chest, he tightens his arms around me as I softly sob into him.

Lizzie - I.....love.....you too Alex I am so sorry.

Alex - And you!!!! You little shit!!

I look up to him and see that he looking right at his little brother uh oh this can't be good I gently move my hands to his waist hoping that he would look to me but his eyes are fixed on Blake.