Chapter 21

Firstly, I just HAVE to show you this (see attached photo)-this is my sister's cursive writing assignment, and honestly, it's not like they don't know the capital letter W or something, so what's wrong with Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
Anyways, here's part 1 of infinity of 'how to get something you want from Peeves', so enjoy!
"Now that we know that Peeves has the vault portrait, it's high time a game plan is set," said Rakepick. "I'm sure you're all aware that the more Peeves thinks you want something, the less likely he'll part with it."

"We can talk to the ghosts around school," said Bill. "They'd know stuff about Peeves, right?"

"Sounds like a plan," agreed Merula. "So what do we do now... Scout other people to ask the house ghosts?"
************************************
A couple of days after, Merula was having lunch at the Gryffindor table, having a not-so-happy review of what they'd gathered. "The Fat Friar had nothing, the Bloody Baron flat out refused to talk to me..."

"Nearly Headless Nick said that we'll need to conjure up some mischief, which seems to be the most useful thing we have thus far," said Dani between bites of sandwich.

"The Grey Lady said that the house ghosts aren't gonna help us, so I went ahead and had a chat with Binns after History of Magic just then. And I don't think I need to TELL you guys how it went down." Bill reported.

"Sooooo... Know any ghosts that seem interested in Peeves?" Merula sighed.

"Wait... I've got it! Alex and his crew would've fiangled with the school poltergeist back in the day, wouldn't they?"
************************************
"Pranks. Big pranks. Pranks huge enough to attract the school's attention," said Duncan, pacing around the large tub, which Dani sat on the edge of. "That was ALWAYS how we rolled in Alex's days. Completely failproof. Not taking my advice here would be an idiotic decision, Dani."

"Why are you helping me all of a sudden?!"

"Well, I just so happen to LOVE pranks. So head out there and show Peeves what you're made of. And tip, Alex didn't tell me much about the vault portrait, but if you REALLY want something from Peeves, you better do his bidding, every word of it. With that said, I can't wait for the show."