Chapter 7

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE.
"Hagrid told me you had information on my brother, Duncan Ashe and Olivia Green. I mean, didn't they come to you to borrow brooms-"

"After theirs were ANNIHILATED," Madam Hooch shook her head. "Charred, and shattered to smithereens. And of course, none of them would admit what happened."

"Is that it?"

"I also know that Bilton Bilmes should have a ton of info about the trio. You ought to pay him a visit this weekend if you want to know more."
************************************
"Yes, of course, your brother and his friends came by a lot," said Bilton. "But really, they're very secretive about their missions. Do you have access to Alex's diary, or something? I reckon that's the only place you're guaranteed to find something."
************************************
"You need to read this!"

Back at Hogwarts, Dani, Merula and Tulip decided to search Alex's room for any mention of Duncan or Olivia, when Tulip found a note. Dani and Merula leaned in to read it.

"Now that Duncan's dead and Olivia's bailed on this... Expulsion isn't the end... Rid your mind of rats and centaurs... Together, we can find all of the vaults... R?!" read Merula.

"ALEX WAS WORKING WITH R?!" exclaimed Dani.

"Not our concern for now, though," said Merula. "They mentioned centaurs. Shall we have a chat with the one who help you out with the last vault? He knows Alex, right?"
************************************
"Really, your brother didn't tell me much either, and I was just a centaur in the forest. I'm honestly not surprised that your professors even less than I do," said Torvus. "If my memory serves me, Mr. Ashe was killed by a whatever involving an erumpent potion. That's pretty much it. And good luck trying to open him up. You'll need it."
************************************
"Man, you're as stubborn as your brother, Dani," said Duncan.

"Well, what do you know about R? We have proof you were working together. SPILL."

"Alex was pretty much the only one who knew anything about them, so can't help you there."

"Do you know why Alex chose to work with them?"

"Blackmailing, threatening to hurt our families, the usual bad guy sh*t."

"Then-"

"OK, OK, stop bothering me and talk to Mundungus Fletcher! He always hangs around Knockturn Alley, and he probably knows everything you've ever wanted to know about R!"