Hidden route; 10. An ally

"_____-up"

"Wake up! Hurry!"

Asuka felt someone shaking her over and over again. With a soft groan, she opened her eyes to see an unknown man.

"Who..."

"Shhh.. I'll explain everything to you later. But we should get out of here first"

She didn't know who this stranger was or how he came here. But all that mattered to her right now is that this stranger is willing to help her. Whoever he is, it's better than staying with her mentally unstable friend.

"Why're you helping me?"

"I'm the follower of God of Judgement, a person who's responsible to take you back to your world"

As soon as she heard that, Asuka took her hand away from his grip and stopped walking.

"What're you doing? We've to hurry before he-.."

Before the man could finish his words, the smaller girl grabbed him from his collar tightly, looking right into his eyes with glare that could kill.

"So you're the bastard who brought me here? Explain or I'll scream right now and notice Usato. I'm sure he won't let you get away easily"

If possible she wanted to punch him in the face or threaten him to take her to the f*cking God of whatever just to curse that damn god who put her in this hell. The mental and physical pain she has experienced after coming to this crazy world.. Just thinking about it makes her anger boil.

"Okay calm down human. We've to get away from that guy first. And I'm not the one who brought you here, nor the God of Judgement. It was his heir's mistake to release the 'dark angel' and cause a time loop. I'm helping you while the system isn't active. If the system got fixed then you'll immediately reach a bad ending, lose a point and when a new route starts, the hidden character and the 'dark angel' will trap you here forever!"

It took her a while to understand all those crap he was talking about. So basically, she's here because some idiotic son of a bi-.. no, son of a god made a mistake, released whatever the dark angel is and now she's in danger even though she didn't do anything wrong?

"Then were you sent by the person or whatever who brought me here?"

"I told you I'll explain later!" He shouted, grabbed her wrist again and started running. The mansion was like a maze but the unknown guy seems to know his way quite well.

In few minutes of running nonstop they sneaked out of the mansion, managed to pass the guards and reach the ocean. There was a ship hidden by bushes. After removing them, they hurriedly get on the ship.

"We're free now. Explain everything" Asuka asked the as the man started driving the ship.

"Just ask me what you want to know"

"Then what will happen if I lose the game?"

Actually she imagined what'd happen if she got stuck here forever. She'll probably stay trapped in here without any way out, repeating the routes over and over again.

"The system will disappear and the 'dark angel' will took it's place to create new worlds and make time loop. Those bastards are like what you humans call a 'virus', they make everything in human mind reality and everytime a new world is created, time loop is also created. Using that chance they bring their future or old version to add on their numbers. Fortunately it's his first world so we've a chance to stop him"

Unlike what she actually expected, this man was more humane like, such as his speech and knowledge.

"Are you human or some other worldly creature like those dark angels?"