Second route; 4. Otaku friend is necessary

Even the waitress that was adoring Sora moment ago was staring at us, wide eyed.

Why's he acting so different? Who's this kid? Did some devil possess him?

I expected him to be two faced after seeing the word 'sadist' on his information but isn't it a bit too much? Unlike Riku he's not even trying to hide it.

"You can clearly see she's not a bug right?" I asked, not expecting an answer just to warn him.

"Everyone who annoys me is a bug. Why were you hanging out with this bug, onee-san? Instead of waiting for me you decided to hang out with this thing?"

I see...No matter what, he's not going to stop this bug thing. How can he call this cute girl a bug? She's at least a butterfly.

"So you're expecting me to wait in front of your class for whole 4 hours? Plus Sakura is my friend. Calling her a bug is same is calling me a bug. So you better stop that attitude before I get angry"

I'm already angry though.

"I-I would never call onee-san a bug! It's just that this woman is clearly trying to waste your time and doesn't look honest..."

"So you're judging people by their appearance?"

"N-no... She's just..." his expression darkened and struggled to find an answer that won't make me mad.

As expected he's pretty fond of this body's owner. The reason why he was acting cute around me is to win my no, Asuka's favor.

"Just what?" I pushed him further but Sakura stopped me.

"Yoshino, that's enough. See, I'm not angry at all. I think he just has a honest personality.."

"Forget it. I'm going back to my dormitory" I cut her off. Isn't she a bit too naive? He's the last person who should be called 'honest' in this world. Oh, right I've forgotten that devil. He's the second to last person.

"Are you not gonna go back with me?" Sora asked pleadingly with his big black puppy eyes, his dark expression already disappeared. Instead of wasting his time studying here he should go and become an actor.

"No. Since school will start next week I've many things to do" I got up and left the two. Sakura naturally followed me because the atmosphere between Sora and her was heavy.

I didn't even look back as I dragged Sakura's wrist, dragging her towards the exit. Thanks to this two faced bastard my mood is all shitty now. If he wants to pretend to be a nice person with a cute personality he shouldn't have ended that right act in front of me.

[Ikeda Sora: 1]

[You've failed to complete the mission]

[Penalty: none]

A message appeared all of a sudden after we left the cafe. Now I'm certain this number doesn't mean their interest towards me. It rises when something unpleasant thing happens. I think the route will end if this reaches ten, like before. But I'm still not sure if this numbers mean good ending or bad ending.

Blindly following the missions isn't good. And sometimes things will change depending on my choice of words. There's also some options that appear when things don't go well or when I plan to get angry with Riku before.

Anyway I think it'll be fine if I just left that boy alone for now. There's a high chance he might be someone like Riku since the information window says he's a sadist.

"Umm, Yoshino?" A low voice whispered my name which made me realize I was still dragging Sakura along with me.

"Yes?"