Third route; 6. Hide-and-seek

A beautiful peaceful day.

There's no one I've to deal with. I just have to stay in my room, live a life without any psycho at least just for a day.

After selling that crazy expensive bicycle, I lived a life without worrying about food just like the time I had my Visa card.

Now that I think about it why the hell did I, no, Asuka went to school with a bike in the middle of the winter? Specially when school is this close to the dormitory?

This game lacks some logic. Honestly everything is illogical.

Whatever. Since I've enough money to buy whatever I want, I decided to get some pizza and laze around, spending my weekend watching TV. I deserve this weekend because that birthday party was like a hell.

That's what I was planning until I got a message on my phone and mission at the same time.

Of course because the mission naturally appears right in front of me I read it first.

[Mission, go to the location on the phone and DO NOT oppose the villains]

[Prize: 50 Penalty: -100]

Please give me a break already

Just looking at the penalty I can tell it's another dangerous mission. I feel like the game is trying it's best to not let me go on a berserk mode like last time by making the penalty 100 points.

On my phone I saw photo of a familiar newspaper with familiar title and a threatening message from someone. There was also an ugly handwriting I didn't recognize.

ASUKA YOSHINO'S MOTHER IS A  MURDERER!!

Can't that stupid creator think of something else to threaten the main character? If I remember correctly they clearly used it in the first route to create an opportunity to bully me. Now they want to blackmail me?

'If you don't show up at the class 2-A, we'll reveal this to the whole school and make your life living hell'

'You better hurry before I change my mind'

Now I understand what's going on.

A typical villain scene. I'll go there and they'll beat me up like in the last route. Because of this damn mission I've to sit quietly like an idiot and wait for the capture target to show up.

Should I just commit suicide now?

Of course, I won't do something like that just to annoy the creator. First it'll hurt like hell and second I'll lose 100 points for no good reason and will have to start again.

I don't do things that doesn't benefit me.

That's why I'll go to school on Saturday and get beaten into a pulp by some random high school kids while clenching my teeth, waiting for my prince charming to protect me.

The game said I can't 'oppose' them. That doesn't mean I can't report them to school after getting my rewards from this mission.

After wearing as much thick clothes as possible in order to ease the pain when they hit me, I quietly put my phone in my pocket and pressed the voice recorder. This way that bastard /creator/ who's always watching me won't be able to know about recording.

Soon I reached the second floor and found the 2-A class with the help of my map. I said it before and will say it again. This thing is really useful.

The door was already open and a loud laughter that can be heard from the first floor echoed from there. When I stood in front of the door I could clearly see their faces.