Third route; 3. Horrible week

I have many doubts.

First why is Sakura is an yandere only in this route but not in the other two? The only change in each route is the capture targets. She probably likes Usato because they were seat mates when we were in first year.

Second, even after discovering that Sakura is a yandere, the 'unknown' name that appeared on the system didn't change and continued to increase even without me taking any action. There's a possibility that Sakura isn't the only yandere in this route or there's something I'm missing here.

And lastly winning this route will be quite difficult. If I want to avoid being targeted by a yandere, I've to stay away from their crush. But to win I've to win that crush's favor and turn into a b*tch who stole her friend's crush. It'll create a plenty of excuses to getting myself killed by Sakura.

I still can't imagine someone like her acting like psycho and hurting people though. It's not like I can't imagine but I simply don't want to imagine.

However I learned my lesson. The brighter the person with a yandere title, the dangerous they'll become. I've a feeling that this time being lucky won't be enough unlike last route.

So my goal is to make Sakura give up on her crush before snatching him away from her. This way everything will end in peace.

Easier said than done though.

According to what Sakura from second route said, when yanderes love someone they won't give up no matter what. They'll naturally eliminate every threat on their way without second thought.

I'll be eliminated before I manage to brainwash Sakura.

[Unknown: 3]

Seeing this message made me frown. After I discharged from the hospital it rose by two before I could lift my finger. The route was progressing rather fast and my leg was still too weak to run from a psycho.

Anyway I had to focus my attention on the girl walking along with me right now.

Bad news is we- Usato, Sakura and I are assigned in one class from today. Sakura proudly explained how hard it was for her to beg from his father to let me attend same class as her. Usato was naturally in her class too, just like last year.

"I'm glad we're together now. Also you've to keep your distance from Usato-kun, understand? As I said before he's veeeerrryyy dangerous. Specially when he's angry. He even beat few of my classmates into a pulp. How can he win against six people all by himself without receiving a single scratch? But I admit he looked pretty cool when dealing with those gangsters. Anyway you really have to stay away from him, got it?"

"Haha, That's a bit scary. I'll try my best" I could only awkwardly laugh at her cute but threatening instruction. She's just saying that I've to stay away from her inhumanly strong crush.

After hearing Sakura's introductions about Usato, I decided to take back every nice things I said about him. Of course I can't judge a person just by rumors especially rumors coming from a yandere but deep down I know it's true.

To become the main character one must be exceptional at at least one thing. Such as studying, fighting, socializing etc. They also need to be at least handsome or rich. That's what makes them different from others.

"Sakura, do you happen to know what does kuudere mean?"

I asked casually from Sakura, trying to appear indifferent about this conversation. I saw this word on Usato's information and asked just in case.

"Of course! Kuudere means a type of people who is cool. They're expressionless and hard to communicate with but once you get to know them they're really nice. I thought you don't like anime but are you secretly interested in it? If that's the case I can recommend you few..."

"No thanks. I just heard it from a classmate"

I quickly stopped Sakura from talking about those anime. Last time when she started talking about it, it took a whole hour for her to finish.

Nonetheless hearing that words make me relax. It just means Usato isn't dangerous.

My body feels lighter after hearing such a good news and soon we were in front of 2-C class. Unfortunately I had to sat between people I've to keep my distance from, Sakura and Usato. Sakura was sitting next to me while Usato was sleeping in the front seat without a care in the world.

I too, want to sleep in peace like him. But I was scared of the girl next to me, glaring daggers at both of us, probably at me because I was staring at Usato quite a long time. Actually all of my attention was on him from the time we entered class.

I have to figure out if he likes Sakura back or have a crush on someone. But his expression was really unreadable just as Sakura said and he didn't say anything during the whole class.

Even teachers seem to used to his lazy behavior. They didn't scold him at all.

Looking at someone who looked peaceful was nice. I was only able to look at his back because he's a tall kid with a well built body. His clothes were really clean and doesn't have single dirt. His hair was similar to night sky with full of stars...

"You're doing it again, Yoshino-chan"

Sakura's cold voice, snapped me back into reality as well as that annoying message.

[Unknown: 4]

"I was just wondering what shampoo he uses. His hair looks softer than mine" as a person who lied to save my ass and job for the last ten years, I made up a perfect excuse in a few seconds.

"I can tell you if you want"

"Really? You know?"

"I will tell you if you stop staring at him"

I ended up obtaining useless information from Sakura. Unfortunately the number didn't decrease back.

The days continued like this. I didn't exchange a single conversation with Usato because I was scared of angry Sakura. Spending time with my guard up, trying my best not to stare at a boy who was sitting right in front of me before explaining why I stared at him to Sakura afterwards was like a hell.

I was exhausted mentally and feel myself getting older by 10 years every time Sakura demanded me to explain why I accidentally stared at him.

I can only imagine how horrible she'll act if I talk to Usato

I never liked school before but now I extremely hate this place because of this annoying girl. If I had my blue visa card which has an unlimited money, I would've gladly left school and become home schooled. I don't even have to study in the first place.

A week passed and it was now time for an annoying birthday party.

A beautiful girl in a white long dress stared back at me from the mirror. No matter what I wear, everything suits perfectly in this body.

Then a not so welcoming message appeared in front of me again.

[Unknown: 5]