Hidden route 12; Dark angel

"Knock him out" Asuka ordered coldly.

"B-but.."

"Hurry up. We don't have enough time"

With a sigh, John knocked out the pair of man and woman unconscious on the back of their neck skillfully.

'My lord, please forgive me'

His prayer didn't go unnoticed by Asuka but she just ignored him. The man was oblivious to the crime he was creating which is called robbery. Asuka was sure he only felt bad because he had to hit someone since this world is created by her enemy.

"Let's take off their clothes. I think it'd fit us well"

Currently they're robbing the stewardess and the pilot off their everything. Asuka had John go through their memories and made him learn how to drive a plane.

Because they are going to steal it.

When they get to a foreign country, it doesn't matter even if they get sued.

Asuka dyed her hair into blonde and cut it above her shoulders. With John's telekinesis power, they stole the cop's gun, some rich looking man's fancy car and visa card after going through his memories to see the code.

Now they've money, fake identity and a car. Though once they leave, it'll be useless. But nonetheless, having some power was satisfying.

"Ho, that's a private jet"

(A/n: Is this private jet or plane? I'm confused..)

With their identical clothes, they easily passed the obstacles such as security with an excuse that they forgot something. In real life, it might've been bit harder but since it's a fictional world, almost everyone turned a blind eye on them. As if stopping them isn't included in their role.

'It's indeed a fake world'

She has never noticed how people in this world looked so dead, like a lifeless dolls. Their expression may look happy but their eyes tells otherwise.

Basically they are just a background, fodders for the game.

"You learned how to drive this thing right?" she asked again with slight hesitation. She has never been in a plane before.

"Of course. You can trust me"

Honestly, even if she has enough money, without John, escaping wouldn't be possible. She even saw few suspicious looking man at the airport with her photo, talking to passerby's. Her stalkers also put a bounty on her head. Now the entire country is searching for her.

If only John could move larger objects.. it could've been possible to even fly with car if. But him controlling smaller object is already a miracle so Asuka didn't dare to complain.

"By the way, can you stop a bullet with your power?"

"Nope" John answered, still too focused on the memories of unknown man swirling in his head. He was trying to learn everything from the beginning, for safety measures.

Noticing his serious expression, she didn't ask further. She waited, waited and waited, until she lost her patient and opened her mouth to speak again.

"Aren't we gonna go or not?"

She was scared of the yanderes popping out of nowhere like before. The anxiety grew stronger when John's cheerful face looked troubled for the first time.

"I suddenly can't see the details of his memories. Something is blocking my powers"

At first she thought he was talking nonsense like those fake prophets she saw on TV. But after a few minutes of observing him, she realized how dire the situation was.