Hidden route; 11. Promise

Asuka woke up in an unfamiliar place, feeling cold as she was sleeping on the cold ground or floor without anything to warm herself.

She saw John on the opposite side of the room, leaning against the wall while hugging himself, also trembling from the cold continuesly. It was obvious since he had nothing but a dark shirt on along with a black pants. Feeling bad for the guy, she decided to get up and return the coat.

When she put it on him, John gladly took it and tried to cover his whole body in his sleep. Seeing such a huge muscular man acting like a little cat hiding from the rain was quite funny to watch. However this probably isn't the outer world creature's real appearance.

"Where's this? An abandoned building?"

She asked from no one in particular and went to observe her surroundings. The place has windows but don't have a heater or trace of single human. Nonetheless many people and buildings can be seen outside.

It was weird how they can reach back to the city from the island in just few hours. Additionally here was winter but it was summer on the island. Is the temperature different in this world? Or a glitch?

But one thing is certain, if she doesn't go somewhere to warm or find herself a clothes immediately, she'll freeze to death. She was already starting to lose the feeling of her toe which had only slippers on.

"Hey John, wake up. We've to go" Asuka gently shook him awake by his shoulder.

"Ughh.. human? You're already awake?" he mumbled sleepily, rubbing his eyes, struggling to open it.

"Do I look like I'm sleeping? And if we don't hurry, I might really sleep eternally. So where should we go first? Do you even have a plan to escape from here?"

"What plan? We just have to get on a plane and go somewhere else right?"

"Then did you order a ticket? Wait, do you even have a cash?"

"Cash? What cash?"

Asuka wanted to curse the stupid male. No, if possible she wanted to punch him right in the face but the only thing she could do was click her tongue in frustration.

So basically they don't have a single penny on them but have three insanely rich psychos hunting them down.

'To think the only ally I have is someone like him..'

"Then where did you get the ship from?"

"I.. stole it and returned it back. I had to look through the owner's memories to learn how to drive it"

That words turned on the invisible light on her head as she almost screamed in excitement.
"That's it! Do you have any magical ability like hypnotizing and stuff?"

Though all the things she were experiencing was magical, she wanted to see someone casting those cool spells and making light appear from their hands like in movies.

"That.. as a follower of God of Judgement, I only have an ability to look through memories of mortals and judge their sins to decide where to send them"

"F*CK!!!"

That was the worst ability to have. How are they gonna find something to eat, let alone escape from this country by reading someone else's memories?! They need to make fake identity to fool her stalkers too.

"H-hey.. but I also can move few objects according to my will like what you humans call telekinesis.."

Hearing that made her finally calm down. That's a better power to have.

"Then go to the convenience store and bring me a food. Also find us a warm place with electricity"

"How can a god's true follower dare to steal.."