Third route; 4. It's not real

I don't know a single person here. And the main character of this party is nowhere to be found which is the reason why I'm continually staring at my phone or eating dishes from the moment I entered this mansion.

It's even more awkward than sitting between Usato and Sakura. Then why aren't I leaving already?

[Mission, meet Usato at the back garden of Sakura's mansion]

[Prize: 50 Penalty: -40]

Because of this damn mission. I've to meet someone at the garden in the middle of the night. It's so cold outside and I'm in only a dress and a coat. Is this game planning to send me to hospital again?

I don't mind giving up 40 points for the sake of my health but right now it's my only opportunity to meet the capture target. Sakura isn't here for some reason so I've nothing to lose.

After awhile I got back my coat and found the garden with the help of my map I bought before. For a 30 points this thing is really useful. I can see even the details of this mansion and some secret rooms.

Because it's winter there was nothing special for me to see. There was a lot of snow, few snowmans around the fountain. The big fountain became a beautiful ice statue because of the cold temperature. There wasn't any problem with darkness either since almost everywhere around this mansion has a light. Plus the moonlight was playing a huge part in brightening everything.

Next to the fountain I can see a guy in a suit standing there, staring at the moon quietly.

I know he's strong and cool but can't he at least wear a jacket when it's -30 out here? Don't he catch a cold? Is he even a human?

"Hello?" I greeted him after reaching the opposite side of the fountain. Although I was sure he heard me, no answer came.

"Aren't you cold?"

"It's cold"

Finally an answer came but only short sentence. If you're cold then wear something already.

"Why're you standing here if you're cold? At least wear something"

"Don't wanna go back"

"Well, it looks like we're on the same boat"

We both stood there staring at the moon. To be honest I didn't find anything special about the moon so it was quite boring.

"Your leg..."

"Pardon?"

"Is your leg okay?"

So he remembers me after all. I bet it took a lot of courage to start a conversation this awkward. He's a nice kid.

"It's almost fully healed now. Also thanks for the new bike. I didn't expect you to send me a bike that costs 2 million"

Additionally he also sent uniform, phone and new bag. All of them looked super expensive. It's expected since they hurt me and I decided to not report them to police.

"I choose that personally"

'So what?'

Oops, I almost said that out loud. Is he expecting me to compliment him?

"I see. You've a nice taste Usato-kun"

"Saito"

"P-pardon?"

Can you please stop saying one word all of a sudden? And talk a little louder please.

"You can call me Saito"

We just talked like five minutes and we're close enough to already call each other by our first names? Well, getting closer with him is a good sign if I want to finish this route faster.

"Then call me Yoshino"

"Your name is Yoshino?"

You don't know? I sit behind you and you even hit me with your car.

"My name is Asuka Yoshino. I even sit behind you"

"Sorry, I didn't know"

Don't worry, I didn't expect you to know.

"Hey Saito-kun.. do you like...."

"YOSHINO-CHAAN!!!"

I know whose voice it is even without turning back. She just happens to find us when I'm about ask the most important question.
Give me back my cute Sakura from first and second route. I don't like this annoying girl.

"What're you doing here? I've been searching for you for so many hours!"

"Sorry, sorry. I was just..."

"Please go inside, understand! You'll catch a cold if you stand here longer. Anyway let's go Usato-kun, I've something to say to you"

Surprisingly Sakura ran towards Saito's direction and dragged him somewhere. The cool scary boy was being dragged by the small Sakura like a lost puppy which left me speechless.

I felt like a third wheel, standing there while seeing the two of them walking around holding hands.

[Mission meeting with Usato Saito acquired]

[50 points have been added to your account]

Nevertheless I got my point so it doesn't matter. It's not even reality. Even if I have to snatch my friend's boyfriend I'll do it in order to go back to my world.

But.. why does everything feels so real? Specially those eyes that's glaring at me with full of hatred?

If it's reality then what about those girls I beat up? What about that guy Sora tortured because of me?

It's none of my business and I don't want to know or care.

Knowing too much will only hurt me back.