First route; 4. Small quarrel

"Let's go to the cafeteria together~"

"Okay" I agreed only because of that unreasonable stupid mission. How am I supposed to took him out when it's raining outside? Especially on the rooftop!

"Nee Riku-san! Let's eat together. How about on the rooftop? I heard there's a nice and quiet place to eat" one of my classmates said, openly flirting with the red haired male. As expected of a game character he became popular within a few hours.

Thanks to the annoying girl I get to complete my mission just by hanging around him. She really does know a place to eat on the rooftop even during the rain, not to mention it's her first day of school.

How cliche.

On the way another girl and two boys joined three of us. They're all my classmates but they probably won't take an important role in the game. I just kept my presence low and followed them quietly while hearing their annoying conversation.

We soon found a nice spot to eat and they continued their chat.

"...what about you, Asuka-san?"

Hearing that name I stared back towards the certain boy who asked me. I'm not getting used to this name let alone the language itself. Since I wasn't paying attention to the conversation at all I asked to repeat the question

"Which building are you staying? A or B?"

Ah, they're talking about the dormitory buildings. I remember the letter on my key was B-157.

"B"

As soon as they hear my answer the atmosphere changed dramatically. Their fake smiles dropped and simply glared daggers at me.

"How dare you hang out with us despite being a mere commoner?"

The blonde hairy girl who proposed to eat together asked in a very low tone as if she was trying her best to not devour my entire being. It's a 21th century and this girl was talking about me being a mere commoner. What is it? School for nobles or something?

[Mission: Win the battle of a  side villain. Prize: 15 points Penalty: none]

[Eating lunch with Yukino on the rooftop acquired]

[Don't accept any invitation from clubs, acquired]

[Prize: 30 points]

Overwhelmed by the sudden notifications I didn't even realize the girl that was raising her hand to slap me.

I stopped her hand out of reflex and experience. For a teenager girl she sure was strong. Maybe it's just this body that's weak.

"What a pitiful sight, miss daughter of a some rich company. We live in a modern era which solves our problems by words not by violence" I smirked at her.

"Shut up! You little wrench from a beta building! Someone poor as you have no right to sit with us, or even breath the same air as us"

"She's right. You need to fuck off"

"You're not allowed here" the other two guys followed. The Riku was surprisingly quiet, his gaze on all of us. I bet he's laughing his ass of inside his mind cuz of our stupid quarrel.

"So what's the difference between you and me? Because you're rich? Looks? Or the blood running through my veins? If that's the case then I'm confident that I can be a 'noble' like you guys" I said, still grabbing the girl's wrist. She's digging her long unsightly nails to make me let her go. Unfortunately that much pain is nothing for me.

"H-how... you're probably someone who entered here through scholarship.." she mumbled in pain. Her pride was so high that it didn't allow herself to beg for me to let go.

"That's exactly right. All of moneys I use and things I do are thanks to my own effort. So tell me what do you own? Your looks and moneys are from your parents. From the clothes you're wearing to the life you're living is all thanks to your parents. You guys have absolutely no right to judge me, who have everything that belongs to me"

"Ha! Are you jealous? Because you didn't have a wealthy parents you're acting rather cowardly" one of the boys said, slamming the table in the process.

"If I'm coward then what are you? Why didn't you help this poor girl when her wrist was grabbed harshly by me?"

"T-that's..." he stuttered pathetically and stepped back. Taking the chance I throw the girl towards him which caused the girl to fall on the floor. He didn't have the speed to catch her.

This fictional characters are way too foolish. I wanna go back to my real life. Arguing with this guys aren't satisfying at all.

"Just admit it. I'm wealthier than you guys in every way possible"

With that I left the rooftop after causing such a dramatic scene. B building is probably for those who enrolled here through scholarship such as myself. And to think these fools try to bully such a hardworking smart kids...

What a rotten game with a rotten people. I bet people who made this magical thing is rotten too.

[Yukino Riku: 2]

Did his interest just rise? Does he have a thing for a rude girls?

[Win the battle of a side villain acquired]

[Prize 15 points acquired]

[Mission: Go to the supermarket after school. Prize: 30 points Penalty: -70 points]

Give me a rest!

I hate the sound of notifications popping up in front of me. But the mission this time doesn't make sense. It's just a simple shopping after school but the prize and penalty is too high. My intuition is telling me to avoid it.

However 30 points are also high. To collect 1000 points I need to clear all four characters' route which will earn me 800 points. By collecting this small points from all of these missions I won't trouble myself to find 500 points worth hidden character.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I regretted my decision so bad.