First route; 9. Unordinary

[Cry and ran out of class]

[Get angry]

[Sit quietly before the class starts]

Just as I was preparing for a ways to kill this guy the annoying three choices appeared again for the fourth time.

I realized this three things appear when my emotions out of control. Furthermore I can't choose what I want but what I need. These choices will affect greatly to this game, even more than those missions that guide me to necessary places.

First and second option are the worst possible ways. I want to choose the second one but knowing it'll satisfy that jerk makes me want to destroy this world itself.

I choose the third option through telepathy and sat down as it says. My face was expressionless as always. This world... it's just a fictional story. A typical bully story that doesn't deserve my attention. They're all kids so I can't lose my control here.

I endured every kind of humiliation before I come here for many years. And till I reach my goal I'll continue to do so.

"What's going on? Why is there many things all over the board? Clean this thing up right now" the teacher demanded. Due to my anger I didn't even notice him.

"Who's the culprit? Come here and clean this" she said again but class was still quiet. No one dared to report Riku, whose presence is overwhelming the class.

"If the culprit won't reveal her or himself before the class starts everyone here will lose the right to attend any club activities!" Groans escaped from students. Then the girl who bullied me in the bathroom before.

"Teacher, since this thing are all information about Asuka Yoshino, she must clean it herself. I think she's the culprit"

I chuckled unconsciously. Holding my laughter back was quite hard. How can a person be this stupid? What the hell is wrong with this game like world?

"Pff-..hahaha, why do you think I will reveal this myself?"

"Of course to gain pity from students. You're just an attention seeker who..."

"So is there anyone who is pitying me for my tragic family? I can't see a single gaze that's actually pitying me" I cut her off and looked around the class that's staring at her awkwardly. It's obvious I'm not the culprit and the bunch of gazes that held a pity in it were staring at her, not me.

"B-but it's obvious that she's..."

"Sit down Ikeda. The students who's on duty will clean it. Hurry up" thankfully teacher ended her foolishness and in few minutes class started. I succeeded in calming myself down but sometimes throw death glare to my dear seat mate without knowing.

I hate ugly people. He's handsome on the outside but inside he's one of the dirtiest creature I've ever seen.

I've taken few notes just in case. It'll be troublesome if I get full score without doing anything. Whole school will doubt me.

Then a small paper fell on my notebook. I looked at the direction it came from and annoyingly opened it.

'Did you enjoy my gift? I'll appreciate it if you apologize to me and we can pretend this incident didn't happen. Let's start again^^'

Tch, even his handwriting is so perfect. I probably would've fallen in love with him if I didn't know about his rotten personality.

He was still looking at me, probably waiting for a reply. However it'll be a waste of paper and ink if I send him a proper reply.

I just responded with my middle finger under the table which was visible to him but not to teacher. I thought he would be angry or at least drop his smile. Unfortunately I've forgotten about this guy's weird taste.

[Yukino Riku: 5]

It rose even more. Following the game I might end up becoming couples with this bastard. Even if I lose this game and disappear from this world, I won't love him. There's nothing to worry since I already died once.

While I was writing down things on the board another paper came flying and landed on my table.

'I heard you've a very cute friend in class 1-B, Sakura right? How about I pay her a visit today?'

For the first time someone take a hostage against me and it succeeded. I don't really care since that girl is just a fictional character but the little bit humanity in me won't allow me to betray a friend first. This guy will use even worse tactic to make her school life leaving hell. A weak willed girl like her won't survive...

Wait, is it the true intention of this game? To make me his slave by giving me a weak minded friend?

'Do whatever you want. But be ready for the consequences'

I wrote it down and throw it back. In a moment another paper ball came flying.

'How about we go on a date on Saturday? If you go out with me I can give a helping hand to your dear mother'

I see. Now he's so desperate till the point that he'll make a fake threat. I know everyone here is rich and he must be specially wealthy to be a capture target. But how can he, a mere high school student can help or harm my /this body's/ mother who's in prison?

'I don't care and it's none of your business. Fuck off'

'Even though your mother went there cuz of you?'

My eyes widened in surprise. How did this kid know? There wasn't any information about this body telling others about it or other people seeing us on the system. No one expect from me /this body's owner/ and my mother knows. Oh right, in this world I've a brother so it's possible.

Perhaps this body's mother or brother sold me out. It can be both of them.

If that's the case then they'll be a threat to me. I must find out the source. But it's Riku we're talking about. This nine tailed fox most likely won't give a tiny bit of information until I fulfill his wish.

'I'll go on a date with you on Saturday if you tell me how you know and from whom you knew about'

He was reading it very seriously and smirk appeared on his face. Everything is going the way he wants.

I felt fear for the first time after I came to this world. Compared to him even those gangsters are nothing.

There's many information about him in the system but it feels like I know nothing about him.

Only thing I can tell is he's no ordinary high school student.

'Okay. I'll send you the location on Friday. Be sure to dress beautifully~'