Hidden route; 13. Go forward

Asuka's hands were shaking in disbelief.

Not because she killed a person but because the person she shot seems to be standing there without any problems with a smile on his face.

"You should've shot one of these three instead" the <Dark angel> said. His shoulder, which was shot by a gun just few seconds ago has already returned back to normal, leaving only trace of blood and hole on his shirt. "Anyway, that thing will ruin my plan so I'll keep it"

With that the gun in her hand was pulled towards him by an unknown force.

John was the only person who expected such outcome. Before things could get worse, he grabbed Asuka's hand and started running.

"Katsuragi-san, I'm gonna chase after her. Please take care of these two" Sakura joyfully shouted before chasing after them in full speed. She accidentally bumped into the strange guy (dark angel) on her way but didn't pay any attention and kept going. It was amazing how a little girl like her can run that fast. Little by little she was slowly catching up to the two.

"Tsk, stupid woman. Always leaving the hard work to others"

Kazuma was trying his best to keep his cool but it was difficult. After all, he literally teleported to an unknown place from his home, in front of the girl he was desperately searching for. It was as if the god has heard his prayer and made his wish came true.

And the strange guy in uniform... he didn't die or even bleed much after getting shot like a mythical being that only appears on movies. Perhaps he's the one who brought the three of them using magic or whatever thing it's called.

It was just too much information to take in within such a short period of time.

'And that idiot seems to care none of it'
He sighed towards the direction where Sakura ran off and took his phone out for a call.

"Send reinforcement to my location" He ended the call with that one sentence since there were more important things to care about.

"Tell me, who.. no, what are you? Did you bring us here?" Usato was the first to break the silence between the three. The strange man only smiled towards them. And with just snap of his fingers, an invisible force pressured their entire body, until they fell on their knees without being able to do much.

"It's nice to see my children turning into the real deal every passing day" His words were directed towards Usato. Then with a cold look, he turned towards Katsuragi.

"As for you.. well, you can go. I'll just satisfy my hunger with him for now"

The heavy pressure was lifted off from Katsuragi and he was able to move again. It was strange. Very strange. How can he make him kneel with just snap of a finger? Also hunger? Is he some kind of cannibal?

He felt frightened for the first time. Without caring for the other guy, he just ran towards the building where the other three has ran into.

Asuka was more important than that guy anyway. It'll be troublesome if Sakura does something stupid and accidentally hurt his girlfriend. Suddenly his attention was brought back to the unknown man who was holding hands with her.

'That scum.. Is he her lover? I don't think so. He looked too old to be a lover. No matter who it is, he won't die an easy death'

*******

"J-John.. I..I can't.. r-rest.. I'm dying..."

Asuka desperately gasped for breath. It was strange how she couldn't run more than this. Back in P.E class, with Asuka's body she easily outrun her classmates and was able to run several laps without single hint of exhaustion.