Second route; 8. Ikeda Sora's POV

"Okay Ikeda-kun, here's your textbook and other stuff. Are you getting along with your classmates well? It must be difficult to make friends with your seniors...." said the school manager while handing over a box which I assumed was my textbook.

"No. I'm fine. I'll be going to class now"

I left that place as soon as possible and rushed towards my classroom, to my sister.

If possible I don't want to be separated from her even for a minute but unfortunately we have to live in different places from now on.

However I managed to get into same class as my sister and even sits next to her. Staring at her all day really lightens my mood. The cheerful expression I wear around her feels more natural the more I converse with her.

Because she's that beautiful she attracts too much attention. Just thinking about those lowlifes observing my sister disgust me. I want to be the only one that can see her warm smile.

I want to lock her up in a place where no one can see her expect from me. She'll also only look at me, talk to me and think about me.

But if I do that she'll be very unhappy.

'The thing I love the most is my freedom'

That was her answer when I asked her what she loves the most. She looked happy and peaceful when she said that. I know I'm a selfish person. But I don't think I've a right to snatch the thing she loves the most in this world away from her. She'll never forgive me if I do.

I'll win her heart by a normal way. If I spend a lot of time around her she'll warm up to me. When she warms up I'll destroy my image of little brother.

Anyway today will be a good day since nee-san promised me to celebrate my first place together, only two of us. I prepared and planned many things with the money I got from my part time jobs.

Working as a hacker sure pays a lot.

I decided to hide it from her since I don't want her to worry.  

No, should I say it to her since she'll worry about me and think about only me for awhile? It sounds good so I'll tell her.

Thinking that I reached my classroom. Unfortunately my sister wasn't there.

"Hey, where's onee-san?" I asked from that bug, whatever her name was. She just shook her head in response.

Did she go to the cafeteria? But I saw bento box in her bag so there's no need to go to that place.

"Ikeda-kun, If you're wondering where your sister is then she just went to the staff room with Ayano-chan"

"Why staff room?"

Isn't it obvious that whoever that person is planning to bully her? There's no workers during school time so even if someone fight there, as long as they don't break the furnitures, no one will know.

"I don't know..." the female student answered.

"Lead the way"

"W-what?"

"Aren't you going to help me? You.will.lead.the.way right"

The girl's place become reddish as she nodded nervously. I hate girls like her. If it was sister she'll get angry and argue back like an adult. People like this girl doesn't have any pride nor willpower is like bacteria in society.

The girl walked in front of me and I followed. Somehow I'm having a very bad feeling. What if she's hurt? What if they tell her bad things?

Whoever hurt my sister will die by my hands.

"Why're you following me?"

Hearing the footsteps from behind I asked.

"I...Yoshino is my friend. I've to go and help her"

This bug, who calls herself nee-san's friend is going at it again. Even if sister gets bullied I want to be the only one who will save her and this thing is ruining my plan.

"What can you do? Someone like you who can't even voice your thoughts aloud can't help her. So f*ck off and read your books like a nerd you're"

"B-but I...I want to..."

"Can't you say it louder Ms. Crybaby? A spoiled child like you will never be able to help onee-san. So stay away from her. You're a nuisance"

She finally became quiet but still followed me.

"Why're you like this?" She asked in a very low tone, staring at me with a tearful eyes.

"Like what?"

"Calling people bug and looking down on others!! That's bad..! You meanie...two faced a-and stupid yandere! You're the one who should stay away from Yoshino"

Somehow I felt like I'm getting scolded by a ten years old child. She was crying but scolding me at the same time.

I don't want to waste my time on useless thing anymore. Let's just ignore her.

"H-hey! Can't you hear me! Why're you ignoring me. You stupid pervert! Clingy j-jerk"

"We're here" the other girl said and I immediately spotted a room with a wooden door. It was unusually quiet around this place.

Without second thought I kicked the door open.

The girls next to me gasped and somehow my mind went blank for a moment.

There was few girls laying on the floor, growling in pain. Most of them looked bruised and some were even bleeding. In the middle of the room onee-san was punching one girl repeatedly like a madman.

"P-please....w-we're.. sowwyy..." the girl under her begged in a low voice filled with fear. Fortunately for her onee-san finally stopped and stood up, finally noticing our presence.

There was blood around her mouth and fist. Her shirt wasn't buttoned and her hair was messy as if someone yanked her hair ruthlessly many times. I can guess what happened here just from this scene.

These girls really pissed her off.