Second route; 1. The capture target is a kid

When I opened my eyes a completely different surroundings welcomed me. The room I was in was nothing like my previous fancy dormitory.

Wooden walls, cracked floor and an uncomfortable bed. The window was open, feeling of fresh air made me able to breathe properly.

I don't care about my surroundings. Only thing I care was the fact that I could see again.

The sharp pain on my eyes that was killing me for the last three days were finally gone. My wrists and ankles were free and there was no boy's annoying voice that creeps me out.

Just thinking about him send shivers down my body...

At first he looked like a normal high school boy, handsome, smart, every girl's prince charming. But behind that mask there was a devil itself who likes torturing people claiming it's for love.

It was the scariest love I've ever experienced... I always thought a man being jealous of their wife must be cute because it just shows how much he loves her... oh, how wrong I was.

Putting that useless thoughts aside I ran towards the window. The warm wind covered my body as my hair flew back, some of them were sticking to my sweaty forehead.

Those torturous four days felt like a year. Riku would always come to check up on me every ten minutes and sometimes lay beside me whilst talking about various topics cheerfully. Meanwhile I was busy struggling to get free from the chains or try to sleep to make the time go faster.

Due to fear of the pain I experienced when I lost my eyes, I was unable to sleep. Even if I sleep the nightmares with Riku would continue.

I laid on the bed like a corpse and didn't talk to anyone expect from the doctor that came to check me and the devil himself.

What I fear the most is about the other three capture targets. What if they're also like that too? Should I just give up on the game? But I don't know the consequences of losing...

Right! Since the penalty ended I can finally ask from the system.

[What does Yandere mean?]

A question I was dying to know the last four days was this one. Now that I think about it I've seen this words on Riku's information window.

[Failed to find the answer because of the low database]

[The game suggests you to update the system]

[Updating the system will cost 100 points]

Tch, so expensive.

I currently have only twenty five points. So how am I supposed to update this thing? What is it? Some necessary expensive app?

If it was an app I would report it thousands of times and use my every connection to remove it, not like I've connections. But still I'll at least murder the person who made such a sick plots.

Anyway I wanted to ask few more questions about the good ending and other capture targets but received the same answer.

[Failed to find the answer because of the low database]

.....

F*ck this stingy game!

"Onee-san! Why're you still not dressed up? It's almost time for the entrance exam! You said as a senior of that school you would accompany me!. Aunt has already prepared a breakfast for us"

A child barged in my room. I was in a nightgown and the body I'm in is probably still Asuka Yoshino. But where am I?

This boy just mentioned a school entrance exam which means it's yet to attend that school... thinking about Asuka's past she previously lived in an orphanage before school... does that mean it's that orphanage she was in?

It looks more like an abandoned house. It's not even clean.

"Okay, I'm coming" I just responded like it was usual and walked towards that boy.

'You can't even find the door to leave me nor eat a single bread without my assistance... so why're you still so persistent on getting out of from those chains? Even if I let you go, whom will you rely on?'

Just looking at the door was enough for me to remember his voice that was slowly breaking my will and manipulating me into a helpless puppet.

To think a boy like him would traumatize me this much...

"Are you okay onee-san?"

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Let's go" I said to calm down the cute child who was making a very worried expression. He has a blonde hair a doll like round eyes which I found it incredibly cute... not only that he has such a angel like voice.. he was the cutest person I've ever seen! Even more cuter than Sakura!

[You've encountered the second capture target, Ikeda Sora]

[Mission: Go to the school entrance exam with him]

[Prize: 50 points Penalty: none]

W-wait... this kid is a c-capture target?

"No way... no freaking way..." I muttered unconsciously.

"Onee-san are you okay?" The kid now known as Ikeda Sora asked again.

"A-ahaha, I'm okay. Just had a bad dream that's all" I could only awkwardly smile in response.

Is it possible for him to turn out to be a freak like Riku?

I changed my mind after seeing the same creepy word in his information window.

[Name: Ikeda Sora. Age: 15
Character: unknown
Type: Yandere, Sadist, Cute, manipulative, Genius
Hobby: video games, spending time alone, draw.
Favorite color: red.
Date of birth: 2th of April. Hates girls, crowds, bugs and someone touching something that belongs to him.
School: unknown....]

I wasn't sure what to do with him. Despite his cute looks he's only 15 years old... actually he's not even that smaller than this body.

Come to think about it how am I his sister when this body is actually 15 years old?

It became obvious after I saw myself in a mirror. There was a slight growth after the last time I saw this body in a mirror. He said 'you said as a senior of that school you would accompany me'. It just means I'm not a first year student anymore.

[What year it is?]

[2021]

Now I was certain.

This game somehow made me time travel to the future. There won't be any changes since I'm still stuck in this damn game.

Let's just hope that devil won't recognize me in this route.