Second route; 9. Blackmailing the system

Imagine there is one game and you're the main character.

By choosing the things appear in the game and following the missions, you'll meet either bad or good endings.

But what happens when the main character won't follow the rules and disappear from the stage? The system will probably do everything it can to get the MC back or will find another character.

In my case I don't think there's another MC that can replace Asuka. Sakura might do but the plot will have to change dramatically. That's why I beat up this bully girls brutally. I'm not even feeling bad about what I did because they're just a fictional characters.

The reason why I went berserk is after this incident the school will expel a student like me immediately if I don't prove that it was a self defense.

I've a proof. Whether I get expelled from here or remain here will depend on how much points the game will offer me.

I can hear a lot of commotion outside of the infirmary where I'm being treated. Those girls went to the hospital to get further treatment since their injury was a bit severe thanks to me.

"How can you injure my precious daughter? What the hell were you and teachers were doing?"

"I can't make my daughter live with a monster like her. She has two broken ribs and now in hospital, still crying for help. Let me see her! I'll teach that impudent b*tch a lesson!"

"But sir, this student is also injured badly and receiving treatment right now. You have to wait until the school director arrive from the hospital.."

"Don't stop me! I'll make her suffer the same pain my daughter did"

"...."

Noisy, noisy.

The rich and arrogant parents who dotes on their daughters were yelling in frustration and even threatened the school nurse. Fortunately school nurse was doing her best to prevent them from entering.

The system was still oddly quiet.

If they don't give me enough points I'll even beat up these people outside and ruin this scenario. I've nothing to lose since I already died once anyway.

Furthermore I'm exhausted.

Always trying to get on Sora's good side and acting like a kind girl is annoying.

They say people who have nothing to lose is the scariest kind.

The system must notice this and give me enough points. Since Sora isn't planning to lock me up anyway they can't just force a bad ending on me.

"Ouch..." I hissed from the pain I felt on my knuckles.

"Oh sorry, does it hurt? How can you hurt yourself like this?" Sora quickly apologized and continued to apply medicine more carefully.

The weird thing is why is this kid, despite seeing me in that horrible situation before is still helping me? He knows how terrible I acted yet he was still behaving the same.

Isn't he disappointed? After all his idol figure, loving kind sister just beat up those girls like a beast. Instead he seems to blaming those girls.

"We should go to the hospital and look for a doctor who can actually treat you. All that nurse did was give you medicine and bandage your wounds half heartedly. But you're still bleeding and there's bruises all around your body"

"Don't worry. They're necessary bruises"

Indeed they'll play a huge role if I were to prove my innocence. I purposely let them hit me few times and sometimes they would make a surprise attack. I had a hard time winning against them because of their numbers. Fortunately they were too foolish and none of them seem to brave enough fight against a strong individual.