Third route; 5. Two sides of her

"Woah, look at her.. isn't she pretty?"

"Who is she? I've never seen someone that pretty before"

"How about you go and get her number?"

"Wanna make a bet?"

"............"

After hearing all of those idiots who're clearly making stupid bets right next to me, I decided walk far away from them. I know I'm in a pretty body but receiving too much attention is annoying. 

Both Sakura and Usato are nowhere to be seen. Specially why the owner of this party still isn't showing up? Everyone expect from me is fine with it including Sakura's parents whom greeted me half a hour ago. 

A very old couple with a gentle aura, just like those typical neighborhood gramps. I heard Sakura has a brother who is studying abroad so currently she's the only one taking care of her old parents. They also are spoiling Sakura like she's their only child. 

I've a feeling that Sakura's brother might be the hidden capture target. No matter how you think about it it's really suspicious because he's only three years older than Sakura and brother of the main character's friend. 

But to report which one is the main character according to what system said, I've to get a permission to meet with the 'creator' which I assume a bastard who is making fun of me by trapping me in this creepy world. He might have a mental illness since every character he created is a psycho. 

I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back from hitting him when we meet.

"Oh, Asuka-chan! You're here! I've been searching for you for so long"

Hearing that voice made me frown more than ever. I forgot that currently I'm hiding from this cheerful grandma, Sakura's mother. 

She talks faster than rappers. My ears were starting to hurt so I was hiding from her. 

"H-hello again, Ms. Yoshimoto.. I was just walking around.."

"My house looks pretty nice right? Anyway Sakura is waiting for you. Let's go together"

Ignoring the fact that she just called this castle like mansion a house, I followed, no, I was dragged by Ms. Yoshimoto like a toddler. I couldn't refuse this nice lady but I really don't want to face Sakura right now, if possible never again. 

The glare she was giving me earlier...

Just thinking about it send me chills. 

Unfortunately our walk was short and we reached the room in no time. 

The maids opened the huge double door, revealing a girl sitting on a sofa in a very beautiful purple dress, like a doll. I was both mesmerized and scared of the girl sitting there like a typical villains of a movie. 

Why choose purple if you're going to smile innocently like that? 

"Mother, can I talk to Yoshino privately?" Sakura asked with a innocent smile despite the fact that her eyes weren't smiling. 

Are you planning to kill me this early? However Ms. Yoshimoto probably won't agree since she enjoys talking with me..

"Sure. Take your time! I'll be waiting downstairs"

"W-wait..."

Slam!

Before I could say something the old lady ran off before slamming the door hurriedly, living me with this girl, who is still smiling towards me. 

If it wasn't for that dark smile I would've ran after her. Sakura's smile is even scarier than Sora's.

"W-well, I can explain why I was there with..."

"I told you to stay away from him sooo many times right?"

Translation; 'I ordered you to stay away from him. Why are you keep going against me!!' something like this.

"Of..of course you did. I just happened to bump into him while wandering around..."

"You should've just stayed in the ballroom.." she mumbled and walked towards me slowly, still smiling creepily. She was at least ten times scarier than Sora. 

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry, okay!! I just wanted to thank him for that new expensive bicycle..."

Bullshit. I would never thank him wholeheartedly. It's only natural for him to give me that much for not reporting his family to the police. Compared to my health those things are nothing. I'm just desperate for a proper excuse to tell her.

Step..step..step..

I was unconsciously stepping back until my back reached the door. 

"I was just searching for you because the party was boring! There also was many boys trying to get my number... It was so annoying"

Thankfully she stopped right in front of me after that. Although she's shorter than me I felt like she was looking down on me. I wasn't angry at all because at least I would be able to survive today seeing from her now gentle gaze. 

"So you're saying it was boring because I wasn't there?"

Of course not. It was really peaceful without you.

"Yes, yes. My only friend wasn't there so it was so boring that I would rather go home than staying there"

For the first time in my life I wasn't disgusted by myself after lying. I felt even proud of myself for being able to deceiver the master of lying. I can tell she believed it because her eyes were smiling together with her this time. 

"Oh, you should've said that sooner."

She stepped back and a sigh of relief escaped from me. To please this wolf-in-sheep's-clothing more I decided to giver her the gift I prepared.

"Happy birthday. I knitted that by myself"

"A scarf?" she questioned after opening the box, revealing a white cloth.

"Yes. It's getting colder these days. You should stop wearing those thin..."

Before I could finish my sentence she jumped up on me and gave me a very big warm hug. I almost vomited the food I ate earlier. The scary Sakura was replaced by usual cute and childish Sakura with a terrible amount of strength.

"Thank you!! It's the best gift I've ever received in my life!"

What an obvious lie. She's the only daughter of her family. I bet this scarf isn't even worthier than piece of her dress. 

"I'm glad you like it"

It wasn't a lie this time because I'm looking at a very pleasant number in front of me right now.

[Unknown: 3]