Third route; 2. Found the yandere

At first I thought this 'unknown' meant the hidden capture target.

I tried to ask from the system about this 'unknown' person but as expected system didn't answer. Even after paying 50 points for the medium secret question I only found out that it's not the hidden capture target but another person.

Now I'm more nervous. There's another yandere freely roaming around me with an unknown identity.

Naturally I'd suspect Sakura, the only person who witnessed Usato's meeting with me. However there's not a single change in her behavior and the last time I saw her information, there wasn't any yandere word on her status unlike Riku and Sora.

It took several weeks for my leg to heal completely and I was finally able to attend school. I don't mind resting for another few weeks but finding that unknown yandere is a must.

Again, this game turned into a survival horror game where I can die or end up in worse situation instead of the dating game I imagined. All of my fantasies were shattered into pieces.

"Do you know if Usato has a girlfriend or a crush?" I asked from Sakura, who was helping me to clean my room. Although there wasn't much to clean having another person along my side helped my room to become a bit warmer.

"As far as I know he doesn't have a girlfriend. I don't know about if he has a crush though"

I know Sakura and Usato aren't that close. They're just seat mates and Sakura being Sakura decided to approach that cold guy. I must admit Sakura's socializing skill is amazing.

"Do you like him?"

The reaction I expected from her was a cute girl blushing madly like a tomato while denying my words nervously. However not only her expression didn't change, she immediately denied it as if it was a bad question.

"No"

It was the first time I saw her making a cold expression so I forgot everything I wanted to ask from her. The room temperature suddenly dropped and it was getting awkward.

"I don't think it's a good idea being with him. He often gets into a lot of fight and is bad at studying"

"Wow, really! He's bad at studying?!"

For the first time I was interested in person who is bad at something simple as studying. I always liked a person with high IQ since I hate idiots but now I wil never date a genius like Sora. I feel extremely jealous whenever I remember how Sora easily skipped two grades.

Unlike him this Usato guy sounds pretty normal. High school boys must be like him. Lazy, honest, get into fights and hate school. Well, at least in my opinion.

"Do you like people who is bad at studying?"

Sakura seems puzzled about my reaction. I accidentally got too excited and ended up shouting that last sentence.

"No, I like people who are normal"

"But Usato isn't normal. His parents are famous models and he's the most famous game footage uploader"

Now she said it he doesn't sound normal anymore. But I too am good at game so that makes us equal.

Anyway seeing Sakura trying her best to stop me from liking him feels a little weird.

"As expected you like him don't you?" I teased her and this time and the reaction was quite expected. She blushed and denied my question many times.

"Yoshino, I want to invite you to my birthday. Actually I only invited my classmates but since you're my best friend I want you to come no matter what"

Tired from being teased Sakura changed the topic. I wanted to refuse so badly but I couldn't bring myself to, after seeing her round puppy eyes shining with hope. The last time I went to her home, everything about her mansion screamed how rich she was. I'm not someone from that level so it'll be super awkward.

Resisting my urge to accept everything that puppy eyes told me to, I decided to refuse but not a single word escaped from me.

[I'll go if you give me Usato's mail address]

[Sure]

[I'm sorry. I'll be busy that day]

I groaned in my head after seeing this hard to choose three options in front of me.

Sakura's birthday must be important since it appeared. Nevertheless I decided to choose the third option. I simply don't want to go to that fancy place. I don't even know which folk I've to use when eating a cake.

I grew up in a poor environment so I don't understand about that etiquette. Why use so many folks and spoons when I have only two hands and one mouth?

"I'm sorry. I'll be busy that day"

My mouth moved in it's own. Feeling my body moving on it's own always feels weird, then again it's not my body to begin with.

"I promise it won't take long! You should...no, must come to your only friend's birthday party!"

Hearing her say that she's my only friend hurts a bit. She really is Asuka's and my only friend.

What a harsh reality.

"I really want to come but my aunt called me that day. I've to look after the kids at the orphanage. I'm really sorry"

"Then how about it? I'll ask father to send someone to help your aunt instead and you'll come to my birthday. A perfect solution. Tee-hee, I'm such a genius"

That's not solving anything. You just used money and what's with that 'tee-hee'? I admit it was cute but isn't she 16 years old now?

Without any excuse to make I gave up and was forced to attend. Thanks to me aunt will be receiving free help for a whole day.

What's the point of choosing if she was going to force me anyway? I felt sorry for me from five minutes ago, who cracked her brain to choose the third option.

"You've to dress up nicely on that day. Don't worry about your clothes or gift. Everything is fine if it's you. And I also invited Usato-kun too. He'll be coming with his parents on that day. You can meet my parents again. They always asks about you since you suddenly disappeared 4 years ago. Do you remember what happened on my ninth birthday? We played outside and built a very big snowman with my name and the date on it. Hey, Yoshino are you listening?"

"O-of course"

Crap, I don't know her birthday. Asking her about it is shameful when she's talking about our childhood like this. How am I supposed to go to a party when I don't have a single clue about when it is?

Then a brilliant idea crossed in my mind.

Information window.

[Name: Yoshimoto Sakura. Age: 16
Character: Only child of Yoshimoto family, the friend of Asuka Yoshino
Type: Cute, Naive, Kind, Yandere
Hobby: manga, anime, books
Favorite color: pink, red
Date of birth: 29th of December.
Hates bullies, gangsters, being alone .
School: R.A.K high school]

I can feel my body getting colder and colder when I saw this unbelievable thing in front of me. I didn't even bother to look into her birthday. My attention was focused on only one word.

"Are you okay Yoshino? You look pale. Did you catch a cold?" I heard Sakura asking worriedly which I only managed to nod in response.

I doubted myself and rubbed my eyes in confusion several times but the letters on the information board remained same.

It didn't change much. Her hobby and her role was the same. However that one word was enough the change the situation on a whole different universe.

In this route Sakura is a yandere, an another psycho I've to deal with.