First route; 5. Escape

At this point the world feels totally unfair only to me.

Am I scared? No, not in the slightest. I'm rather angry.

If you get cornered by a drunk guys after shopping and buying lot of things only to get it destroyed by them because of some stupid game you'll understand. That whole bag of things were so heavy yet this guys just had to destroy my whole hours effort in a few seconds.

"Oi, girl. Spacing out? Are you going to hand out your money or not!?"

One of the stinking bastards said. Just thinking of the game makes me want to destroy it's whole existence in the cruelest way possible.

"Look she's even trembling in fear!"

Not from fear idiot. It's an anger. I'm like a time bomb right now. Are they brainless? I'm just a one fragile girl and instead of asking can't they just take it away by force?

"Maybe she needs us to soothe her. If you're willing to follow us without any problem we can soothe you"

"Hahaha, I feel like I'm deceiving a child"

"Isn't she a child?"

"You're right. She's wearing a high school uniform"

"Hey b*tch! Still not answering huh?!"

I was so angry that my mind spaced out until one of the guys' hand connected my cheek, causing my left ear to ring in pain.

It's been a while since I seriously pissed off.

I'm tired of waiting for the arrival of some prince charming. I know it's a game set up and it might raise his interest but still... I can't tolerate this stinking breath of these guys any longer.

"Shit! Did you just slap me?" I glared at him.

"Haah? Did she go senile after just one slap" the guy who slapped me chuckled.

This bastard just had to laugh at me too.

"Did your ears become deaf after hearing my voice, you old geezer?"

His very ugly and black face turned even uglier when he gets angry. These game characters are so easy to provoke that it's frustrating to argue with them at this point.

Always winning in every battle is boring.

"You bitch! How dare you"

Another slap came. This time the man didn't hold back. It hurts ten times worse than before and my left ear is still ringing from the slap earlier.

Where's this damn prince when I need him?

Why's no one helping me when everyone is this loud?

Does this world even have a cops?

1...2...3...4...5...6 guys..

Escaping from them will be difficult and if I provoke them any further they might become more reckless. Seeing from the situation main lead won't be arriving here any time soon.

There's no way I'll get hit by this low lifes again.

"Ah, you're here!" I gasped, looking past the six people happily. As a person who acted over twenty years I'm good at changing my facial expression. I sometimes wonder if I did choose my job wrong.

When they turned around to see the person I was talking to, I used the chance and ran for my life. Every second was worthier than a gold.

"Hey! You.."

I did hear them yell but didn't hear what they were mumbling. Knowing this typical side villains they're probably saying something like 'you won't get away with this' or 'I'll make your life living hell' with some random curse words.

Running in a healthy body was good. I felt past but when I turned around my confidence was all gone. They were only few inches away from me.

I spotted a guy who left his bicycle outside of some coffee shop. I got the bicycle and started to go faster, the gangsters were still running after me. Such an amazing endurance to run after a person with a bike.. not only they're brainless, they're also inhuman. Like some kind of alien.

Did they think human foot is able to catch up to a bicycle that I was riding?

No. Never. Not under my watch.

Gosh, where's this damn capture target!

Thankfully I didn't get caught. After returning the bicycle to it's owner I decided to shop again. The game has given me a lot of money. Enough to live the rest of my life without working.

[Yukino Riku: 3]

The capture target's interest suddenly raise out of nowhere. He wasn't here today and school is already over. There's no way someone like him would think of me at his home which means...

This bastard definitely saw me getting picked on by gangsters and didn't help me. He probably watched as I get slapped by them and run like a kangaroo out of fear using a very dirty way.

I'll murder this heartless guy.

Definitely in a most painful way.