Second route; 6. At school

Today's the first day of my boring school life.

Sora come to meet me everyday but last few days he also became busy because of moving to a dormitory. Fortunately male dormitory is quite far from here so I was able to spend few days in peace.

Of course there was few stupid missions about going out on a date with him or something but it didn't trouble me. The good thing is Sora realized his mistake and stopped calling Sakura a bug. He just refers her as 'that woman' even though she's his senior.

Well, I don't care as long as he follows my words.

Also I discovered that 1 to 10 numbers aren't interest. If it was interest I would've probably won the game by now.

I think this numbers mean about their crazy yandere plans or something. Perhaps Riku's plan also started the moment those numbers appeared. I just have to keep those numbers from rising, if possible I must make it lower.

Nevertheless I only know the way to not lose. I still don't know how to win yet.

"Onee-san, good morning!"

The little demon in human form ran towards me with his usual cheerful expression. Does he not get tired from running like that all the time?

"Good morning and stop yelling. You're attracting a lot of attention"

The students around us were staring while gossiping about whatever they were thinking about us. It feels bad because It feels like they're laughing at us.

"I think they're staring at your beauty, nee-san"

[Ikeda Sora: 2]

No, no, no, stop rising! Is he planning to kidnap me from other just because people were staring at us because of him?

I can't lose my cool here. I'm a protective older sister type of person. Something like this is nothing.

"Of course not. It's all because of you. Who was the one running around like a mad person searching for me all around the school and even yelled on the rooftop? Because you mentioned my name everyone is staring at us"

"Tee-hee" he smiled awkwardly and made a dumb but somewhat cute face. How am I supposed to understand that? Is he apologizing or mocking me?

"Yoshino! We...we're in one class. Together in one class!"

Another childish idiot was running towards me, yelling my name aloud in the middle of the hallway filled with students. I'm starting to doubt whether she's three years older than this guy or skipped grades. But the information window showed her age so guess she's really 17 years old.

I think her growth stopped including both of her body and brain.

I was afraid of even breathing the same air as that devil guy. I'm still having a nightmare about him.

"I wish I had same class as onee-san. I can't believe I'm jealous of this bug..."

I'll pretend he just called her bug again. I sighed slightly and patted his head because he was whining like a cat, therefore I love cats.

"It can't be helped then. I mean, you can't just skip two grades right? You must study hard to graduate faster...."

"That's a nice idea! Thank you onee-san. As expected you're a genius. Please wait for me" With a jolt of excitement he disappeared into the crowd after shouting that. I was left speechless in the middle of the hallway, both of my and Sakura's brain who heard our conversation stopped working for a few seconds.

He just looked super serious for someone who's joking around.

Is he really going to skip grades?

***

Well, guess what?

He did.

This boy skipped two grades in two hours like it was nothing and even demanded from the principal to put him in the same class as me.

I want to repeat this one sentence for million times;
Geniuses aren't fair.

"Okay class, we've a new student from first year who skipped two grades to enter this class. Be nice to him" the teacher introduced him as the students began to admire his talent. After a brief moment with smile Sora began to introduce himself.

"My name is Ikeda Sora. I'm only 15 years old so please take care of me" he bowed as he started to search for something from the class and after making eye contact with me he smiled as if he found a treasure.

Who would believe this kid called Sakura, the dream girl of every boy, a bug?

"Onee-san! I did it. I can finally be together with you again" he waved his hand at me as the whole class stared towards my direction.

I can see it you idiot so stop embarrassing both yourself and me.

"Teacher, can I sit with my sister?"

"You can." the male teacher indifferently answered as he wrote down the day and date on the board. Unlike the last one this teacher is weird. With a suit that only old man would wear, indifferent cold tone and boring hairstyle that covers his eyes completely... everyone would find this guy unattractive. No wonder he's a a math teacher.

It's not like I hate mathematics or every teachers are like him but I just found a typical teacher image from him even though he looks young, in his 20s or something.

Because I was busy thinking about the teacher, I failed to notice the guy next to me, sadly giving his seat to a certain blonde haired boy.

"Damn.. I wanted to sit with the school beauty at least for few months.."

"That kid is lucky... Wait..isn't he that clingy kid from few days ago on the rooftop?"

"You're right. I saw him that day. He said Asuka-san is his sister right?"

"Did you forget? Asuka-san is from an orphanage. I think he's not her biological brother. They look completely different"

"......."

The boys in my class were gossiping, some of them sending Sora a jealous gaze while the girls were drooling after Sora like a perverted old man staring at a high school girl. Most of them started glaring daggers toward me.

I still can't understand the people's sense of beauty. Everyone looks perfect so why're we the only one who's so famous?

"Hey, you're Asuka right?"

A female voice called me, her tone clearly holding a grudge against me.

"Yes?"

"You should know your place. The school beauty position is mine"

Is it already time for the bully type villainess to appear?

Do I have to get cornered in the bathroom and slapped again?

More importantly when did I become the school beauty?

______

Wow, it's already 3k veiws. Thanks to those who support me, write funny comments and vote on every chapters.

That's why I'll finish this story within a month. I actually just finished writing the third route. I'll update once or twice a day.

That's it. Have a nice day☺️☺️☺️