First route; 6. Play

"Good morning A-su-ka-san~"

Just hearing his voice makes me want to punch him in the face.

Yesterday I was planning his murder real seriously but after thinking about the -100 points of penalty I decided to just get used to it.

Get used to his disgusting behavior and fake smile...

No way.

"Fucking coward..."

"Did you say something?"

Then I realized whole class was staring at me in a weird way. Looks like I said my thoughts aloud and this guy definitely heard it. Good, now I can face the bad ending a bit sooner.

"Yes. I did" I stated bitterly. This coward didn't help me when he watched me getting slapped by those idiots. And now my whole classmates are watching me as I argue with their respected playboy. They are cowards too.

"Why're you angry?"

"Because I had a very pleasant shopping yesterday as certain someone watched me and didn't help at all. In the end I had to save my ass by running like 10km"

Of course half of it was a lie. I escaped successfully thanks to the bicycle I basically stole from that one guy of a cafe. If he deny my sentence he'll just prove everyone that he saw me and didn't help.

"What're you talking about? What were you running from?"

"Oh, didn't you know? I thought I definitely saw my seat mate watched me getting chased by those gangsters. Was I wrong? Well, I was so scared so maybe I saw it wrong. It was just someone with a red hair after all"

His red hair is really rare. There's so many people with a various hair colors but to make the capture target special he's the only person with red hair so far. And only with one sentence most of the students were staring at him suspiciously.

So how're you going to protect yourself?

"That's impossible! Riku-kun isn't like that"

Instead of him saying something one of his sidekicks depended him. It was the same girl who went to the rooftop with us yesterday. I think she was silent this whole time when I was busy arguing with the other three.

"She's right. Even if what you said was true, why the hell does he have to save likes of you?"

"True. You're just a normal girl with no background. Just because he saw you doesn't mean he has to save you. What if he, the only heir of his family got in danger?"

Immediately others also joined and outnumbered me. I avoided making friends yesterday and it seems students from B building are looked down greatly. But why're they protecting him so badly when they all just met yesterday?

Whatever. I don't even need to argue further with them since the teacher came in.

[Making your classmates hate you, acquired]

[Prize: 70 points]

I achieved my main goal of 70 points so there's no need for me to worry. Arguing with the person they admire the most is best way to make everyone hate.

I was surprised when this mission popped up in front of me. It felt unnecessary for the game and Riku is also considered as a classmate. Whoever made this game is out of their mind but since the prize was high I fulfilled it.

I can't lose a single point. It'll decide my life.

Well, seeing his perfect smile drop was enough to make me happy.

[Yukino Riku: 2]

But seeing this notification didn't make me happy. Not at all.

***

Yukino Riku POV

Why did she make such a stupid move?

At first glance she looked like another arrogant rich girl. Later I learned she's just someone with only brains and looks. No parents, no friends nothing.

That was my impression of her yesterday. She's just a stupid brave girl.

Fortunately I saw how smart she acted. She's not someone who'll cry over a slap or two. No matter what the situation was, she remained calm. It's indeed true that I saw her and didn't help her.

The way she glared at me just now and the way she tries to hide her emotions...

Yesterday she looked very angry instead of scared. But today she seems so satisfied after getting outnumbered by her classmates.

What face you'll make tomorrow? I want to see through every walls you build around yourself. And break them apart one by one until you can't hide anything anymore. I want to be able to predict you just like I do with everyone.

Since there's nothing for me to do these days, let's play prince and princess.

I'll be your knight in shining armor who protect you from bad guys.

What we need now, for this play is a bad guys.