Third route; 8. Another puzzle to solve

"...So.. you're here because there's a dangerous guys trying to harm you? Is it really not because of him?"

"Yes. We're just classmates. He was kind enough to invite me to his house. I'm glad I was able to make friends with such a nice kid" I answered for the tenth time to Usato's grandmother.

The director was currently abroad so there's only three of us, Usato me and this kind lady. After entering this mansion I've been trying to fix the misunderstanding of his grandmother, who is still staring at me with gentle but suspicious eyes.

On the other hand Usato was looking at me with eyes asking 'when did we become friends?' And that questionable look is exactly what this grandma is curious about. She must be thinking that I'm hiding our relationship because of Usato's sharp glare.

"She has no place to stay during New year"

Usato said bluntly. It was same as ordering his grandmother to let me stay here until end of the year. Of course the nice grandma didn't refuse.

"Of course she can stay here. Having no family must be difficult. If you want we can be your family too"

Is she planning to adopt me into her family or make me her granddaughter in law? Probably the latter from the way she was looking at me with such a suspicious gaze.

Fortunately the dinner finished faster than I thought and I decided go upstairs with Usato. Actually I was dragged by him for some reason, making the grandma chuckle quietly as she observes us gently.

"Where're we going?"

"To my room"

You've a very big house so can't you give me one room? What's the point of going to your room?

I couldn't say it out loud because he was kind enough to let me stay here. I'll just scream if something bad happens since grandma is with us as well as maids. And I'm certain he doesn't mean anything bad, because on his information he wasn't an yandere.

We entered his room. His room was just like his hair color, dark blue wallpapers and curtains. It was a room bigger than Sakura's but didn't have much furniture. It feels empty and cold just like it's owner.

"You should stay away from her"

Out of nowhere he started discussing about something I don't understand. I just stared at him in confusion, waiting for a further explanation.

"That girl is the one who spread your information"

"Who is that girl you're talking about?"

Actually I know who he's talking about. I just don't want to believe it, specially after hearing the fact that she was the mastermind of today's incident.

"The girl sits next to you"

Sakura.

Wait, doesn't he know her name?

"What makes you think it's her?"

"'The friend' that guy was talking about is someone I know. He's good at collecting information if you give him enough money"