*Eighty-Three*

Kit's POV

I loosened my dark blue tie and sat down in the chair. Today has been hectic. Grandpa decided to take the week off. He recently downloaded an app for singles in their 60's and up. He showed me a women that he's been messaging for the past few months. They've met before but this was their longest get away together.

I've been taking on more of a workload but I'm happy in knowing that i'm providing for my family.

Speaking of family I've been praying to the heavens above that my family is able to add another member. Ming has been doing everything in his power to raiser our chances of having another child. I told him that I would just give birth to another child and he started cry.

He explained to me that he has this want, this physical need to be the carrier of our next child. he wants to be able to experience the same thing I did when I was pregnant with Rose. I hate seeing him act so defeated but I love him and I will be by his side and support him.

I've gone to his support groups and we gravitated towards one couple. Ae and Pete are going through the same issues. Pete is having troubles having a child. Ae and Pete had to work jobs to help pay for treatments but the pills didn't work.

When we got to know them better, they opened up about how they went through the adoption process. They maxed out their credit cards for the fee close to 43,000 in fees and when they went to go get their child, the address that they were given was false. Turns out that orphanage had been closed down for year but scammers kept up with the website and made everything look legal just to get money.

Pete went through a deep depression because of it and they lost their home because they were swimming in debt between the scam adoption and Pete's medical bills. Ae who has a business degree and Pete who has a certification with medical care billing, people who are good and honest lost everything because there is evil in the world.

After hearing their story Ming and I cried. We promptly hired Ae to be an executive with a yearly salary of 100K and my in laws hired Pete to help in their billing department making $30/hr. They were so happy. My father in law was outraged that this happened to them and he demanded that the banks settle the debt since they were scammed out of thousands.

After the bank settled the debt my in laws bought Ae and Pete a house on the same street as us. Of course the couple tried to decline the house, my mother in laws knows how to get her way and now Ae and Pete are the proud owners of a 6 bedroom 4 bedroom house with a 3 car garage and a heated pool.

When they heard that anyone seeking fertility treatments or adoption services could obtain it free of charge, the first thing they did was get a medical consultation. Ae doesn't have many friends but he confided in me that Pete went ahead and got the fertility injections. 

They are a sweet and lovely couple I hope that they are able to get their baby soon. 

I let out a sigh when someone knocked on my office door. I wish they would give me a longer break before bombarding me with more work.

Before I could even say "enter" the door flung open and it was quickly locked. 

Ming was running around my office like a mad man. he was closing the blinds, adjusting my office sofa, dimmed the lighting and promptly starting stripping 

"Ming what's going on?" 

"Shhhhh don't ruin the moment, Kit Kat" he replied 

"Ming are you okay? As mush as i love seeing your body, why are you stripping in my office"

"Because" he said with a smile 

"Where's our daughter?"

"She's with my parents. They took all the kids for the weekend to some children's amusement park. 

"Why would they do that?" I asked

"Can you stop asking questions. clear your mind and important stuff off your desk" he said 

"Why am I cleaning off my desk"

"because Kit I came rushing over here so that you can fuck me on you desk. we haven't done that in a while."

"babe are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay Kitty. I took a test today and I got a score of 10."

A 10? you got a 10. does that mean? I smiled not finishing my sentence 

"Yes. I'm fertile. so are you going to strip too or am i going to have to tear that suit off your body?

"Ming people will hear us." I replied  

"Let them. They will know just how good you make me feel and hopefully this office will be the place where we make baby number two." 

Who am I to denied my amazing boyfriend. I did just as he asked and began taking off my clothes.