*FIFTY-EIGHT*

Beams POV

It's been 2 weeks since the twins were born. We had finally decided on names. I got to name Baby A Rome because I always wanted to visit there. Forth wanted Baby B to be a jr but I said no. So of course he decided to name our baby Third.

His parents joked that the next baby would be named Fifth.

Our boys are still so tiny. Rome has managed to get his weight up to 3lbs and Third is 2lbs 10oz. He's always been the smaller baby and it breaks my heart.

Third's Brain bleeds showed slight signs of improvement. Rome was still on his breathing treatments. I love our babies I just hate that they're here this early and have to go through pain.

They're attached to machines and wires. I know they're hurting. Rome will cry when he's in pain but Third refuses. I can see him trying his best to hold back any tears. He's a baby and he's already trying to be so tough like his father.

"Hey Im back" forth says as he walked towards the twins.

Rome turned his head when he heard Forth's voice. With his deep dark eyes he glared at his father. His eyebrows flexed and even though he was wearing the breathing mask you can see this little boys angry face. Rome is definitely my son. He has my glare and also hates being away from Forth.

"How's Wayo?" I asked

"He's good. He's complaining because Phana still isn't answering his calls. He's been in labor for 6 hours now. I had to hold him because he kept crying about how Phana probably ran away. Ming and Kit finally decided to drive to the house to see if they can find him."

"That's heartbreaking." I said

"Not really. I'm 100% sure that Phana passed out from exhaustion and let his phone die. He did the same last week" Forth replied

" If that's the case Wayo will never let this go."

We laughed.

A nurse came in and she inspected the babies. I hated this part because this is when Rome would scream the most. His high pitch cry was so tiny. Third's brows were pinched together because he refused to show any sign of tears.

"Okay well they look to be doing well tolerating the new formula. Third's heart rate is elevated and has been for the last few days. There's just one thing we need to talk about"

"What? Are they okay" Forth asked

"Yes they're fine. Actually they're ready to upgrade to skin to skin"

"What?" I asked

"I'm saying that you two can finally hold your babies. Just sit back in the chairs and un button your shirts."

Forth looked at me "we get to hold our babies"