*TWELVE*

Wayo's POV

I had just finished taking a shower and I'm so ready to go to sleep. Today was the first day of college but since I'm pregnant I wasn't aware how much energy it took to get through the day.

I laid in bed and cuddled with the new pregnancy pillow Auntie bought me. I still can't believe that I'm almost done with my first trimester. I've already accepted that my child wouldn't get to know their dad and that I'll be a single father. My heart hurts for my baby because every child deserves to grow up with two parents who love them very much.

I didn't even know his name but at least my baby was already loved by so many people. Ming was always reading pregnancy books and Forth was building nursery furniture. Auntie was always sending me things that I needed and she told me not to get a job because she didn't want me to stress. Uncle agreed because he said he doesn't want me to get hurt or put stress on his future princess. It's still too early to know the gender but Uncle says he knows it's a girl. UNcle seems to be more excited about this than Auntie, that's why he got me a new doctor. He said that his grandchild deserved the best.

I wasn't even their blood relative but they all treat me like family. They all love my baby and are accepting him or her as their own. I'm so thankful that they've given me a home and have accepted me as their child but I do wish my parents were here to see their first grandchild. I wiped the tears from my face and thought about Tomorrow. Tomorrow I have an appointment with my new doctor. I hope they'll let me see my baby again.

I put my hand on my stomach and it wasn't long before I felt myself start to drift off. Maybe I'll dream about my stranger tonight.