*THIRTY*

Kit's POV

Other guys saw me as this weak man because I was always the short one and I always had a smaller frame. But during our first night, In a drunken haze I jokingly asked to be the top and to my surprise he actually said yes. He made me feel like an equal. I know he could have easily overpowered me but he let me do what I wanted. He was the first man to ever make me feel this way. This is why I can't let him go. I knew it from the start that this is what love was but I tried to deny it.

"Take me" Ming repeated

Without hesitation I took his pants off. Since meeting him, whenever we made plans to see each other he wouldn't bother wearing boxers. I could see precum starting to leak. Following suit I got up to undress. Seeing Ming's simp at the sight of my hard member only made me want him more.

But I needed to slow down. I don't want to hurt him.

I went back on the bed and placed myself between his legs. I started kissing his sweet lips and he allowed my tongue to enter. Our tongues danced until i broke free allowing Ming to get some air. During our kissing he was grinding his hard member against my stomach and I knew he wanted to cum.

I left a trail of kisses from neck, down his abs and all over his throbbing member. Hearing his whines made me so happy. I could make this big string man whimper with just a kiss. I liked two fingers and placed them in his hole.

"Ahhhhhhhhh.....it......hurts" Ming said as a tear escaped his eyes.

I wanted to make him feel better especially after all the pain I caused him so I placed his hard member in my mouth and sucked hoping it will ease his pain while my fingers stretched him out

"Ahhhhh.......so......good" He moaned as his fingers swept through my hair.

I moved my head faster as I added another finger inside of him

"Kit.......I can't.....ahhhhhhhh"

I didn't stop. I could feel his hole started to tighten on my fingers. I knew he was close. His hands tried to push my head away but I didn't let my mouth stop. He needed this. After the pain I caused he needed to know that I could also please hime.

"I'm........I'm......CUM......." he didn't even get to finish his sentence before he finished in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and before I could catch my breath Ming pulled my face to his and in his sexiest voice he said "Fuck me"

Not wanting a repeat of today's events we made sure I was wearing a condom. Before I could find my place Ming grabbed my member and placed it in his hole. "Fuck......so good"

I may have been the top tonight but make no mistake, Ming was in full control. He circled his hips to meet each on of my thrust while letting a moan escape each time. I didn't care if the others heard us. This was my man and i wanted to make him feel good.

I could feel pain on  my back with every scratch but with everything I did to him, I deserve this pain.

"Faster.........please.......faster" I could see the lust in his eyes. He was enjoying every movement. I raised his legs higher and I felt myself go deeper "Yes......right there" Ming moaned

"Ahhhhhhhhh......Ming I'm going to cum"

He put his hand on the back of my head and brought me to his face. "You think after all you did to me that I would let you cum.......You better hold it"

Even as a top I wasn't allowed to cum unless he allowed it. My only hope was to try my hardest to hold back

"Please.......Ming..... Let me cum" 

"No....You don't deserve it"

"Daddy please" I yelled

As soon as I said that Ming came all over me. I almost came at the sight of seeing him but I didn't have permission so I was still holding it back

"Please......I can't hold it" the pleasure was too much and I started to cry.

"Don't cry my love" Ming said as he kissed me

"Please Daddy......I need to cum"

"Why should I let you?"

"Because I love you"

"I love you too" Ming kissed me and it was driving me crazy "Now be a good boy and cum for me"

As soon as he gave me permission I could feel myself explode into the condom and my body fell on top of him.

We were both panting. This man had so much power over me and I didn't care.

"Be mine" Ming asked

"I already am" I said as I kissed him.

I could feel myself fall asleep in his arms. This was nice. I'm never letting him go.