*Seventy-One*

Beam's POV

I ran as fast as I could back to the laundry room. Never in my life did I think I would have sex in a room where I wash clothes but now that I'm a parent, I will take it where I can get it.

I knew these lace underwear would do the trick. I have to thank Wayo for the tip. Maybe I'll get him a gift card or something.

When I opened the door I saw my forth s standing there without his shirt. I live when he's topless. His milky skin and his perfect abs are making my mouth water. I'm still in awe that this perfect man picked me. That he decided to have children with me.

I know I don't tell him enough, but I really do love him. He's one of my biggest supporters and he tells me every day how proud he is of me and how much he loves me.

When our eyes finally made contact I just looked at him while I stripped myself of my t shirt. I left the panties one because I wanted him To be the one take those off.

He was silent and I loved the powerful feeling I got as his eyes watched me strip.

I walked closer to my amazing boyfriend and without him even commanding me, I dropped to my knees in front of him. I missed his taste. I missed the feeling of him at the back of my throat

"Beam, what are you doing?" He asked

"Shhh just enjoy" I said while guinding my hands to his short. I looked him is the eyes and I not only lowered his shorts but his boxers too.

His member sprung from its captivity and I could feel my mouth water. I don't know why but I felt the need to rub my face against his hard member. I breathed in the scent of the body wash he used to clean himself.

I looked up at him again and smiled right before taking him in my mouth. I wanted to savor his taste. It was like my mouth was made to surround him this way.

"Ahhhhh......Beam" He whimper as I started to bob my head up and down his rock hard length.

I felt pride knowing that my mouth could make this strong men become almost speechless. It was like he forgot all the words in the dictionary and only knew how to say my name.

His hands began to caress my cheeks as I took him deeper in my mouth. His lips were slightly open and he was gasping for air because he was being pleased so much.

I took him out my mouth and I started to give soft kisses to his sack. I knew this would drive him crazy because he loved the feeling of me kissing him there.

When I took him back into my mouth, his fingers were now gripping on to my hair. He was gently guiding my head so that I would take him deeper. I held back as much as I could because I didn't want to gag on him.

Just feeling his tip hit my throat made me aware of the slight wetness in my lace caused by my pre cum.

Just knowing that he was fucking my mouth was enough to make me leak.

I needed him. I need my P'Forth.

I double tapped on his thigh and he let me go. I looked back up at him and he had a slight looks of worry in his eyes.

I didn't want him to think that he hurt me so without words, I turned around and put my face on the floor. I spread my legs and made sure my ass was up in the air so that he knew I was ready to be claimed.