*FIFTY-TWO*

Forth's POV

Beam was rushed to the nearest hospital. I've never been to this one before but judging by how run down it looked it probably wasn't the best place. I didn't argue because I wanted to make sure my family was safe.

As I'm sitting in the waiting room and the clock is going by so slow. My heart aches for my boys as well as my sons. I can't even stand up because I feel so weak, and then I feel anger for not being able to help them. All i can do is sit here and wait

"We're here, what happened?" I hear Yo yell. I look up and he and Phana are stunned

Kit walked in with Ming and both ran over to me before stopping in their tracks. Did I really look this helpless?

"Forth......" I hear Ming whisper

"We need to get you to the bathroom" Ming said and I felt him tug on me. My body didn't feel like it was my own. I blindly followed. When we got to the bathroom and I looked in the mirror I was horrified.

My face, my arms, my shirt. All covered in Beam's blood. It had not registered that as i was clinging to Beam's body that i would be covered in his blood. I felt my body slowly drip to the floor. I felt empty. How can any of them be okay if I had this much blood on me.

"We'll help you" I hear my brother say.

I looked at him and watched as he and Kit started to wet paper towels and cleaned my face and arms. Ming removed his sweater and kit helped me get my shirt off. I felt so helpless. After I was cleaned I walked back to the waiting room and I heard my parents arguing with the doctors.

I snapped out of the transe that I was in. "what happened, are they okay?" i asked

"Who are you?" the doctor asked

"Beam is my boyfriend and he's carrying our children"

The doctor gave me a look and I felt sick to my stomach.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but the placenta is starting to detach. All we can do is make them all comfortable"

"Comfortable what do you mean?" I asked

"We're not equipped to deliver premature babies. We don't have the equipment here"

"What?" I heard my mother yell

"Well if we had the proper equipment then we could care for the babies"

"Then get the damn equipment? My father screamed

"I'm sorry but we can't. And even if we did have none of the doctors here have the skills to keep premature babies alive. This is the best that we can do."

I felt rage inside. This doctor can't help Beam. this place can't save my children. "Then we're leaving this shithole"

"Excuse me?" the doctor asked

"You heard me. I'm not going to stand here and let my children die because this shithole can't handle their care"

"You can't do that" the doctor scuffed

"I can do whatever the hell i want. We're leaving and going to a better place" I yelled

"Fine, I'll get the paperwork ready. He have maybe an hour before it fully detaches and the babies lose oxygen" He said

One hour. I had one hour to make sure they're all safe.

"I'm on the phone with my father. I'm letting him know about Beam's condition. He said he will be waiting at the hospital to perform the operation" Phana said

As soon as I signed the discharge papers they brought Beam on to an ambulance for the transfer. I couldn't ride with him but my god he looked so pale. I saw him for only a moment and once he was driven away I rode with Ming and Kit to the hospital.

"Hey. they will be okay. my cousin is a fighter and so are your boys" 

Kit's words gave me reassurance. i thought about Beam and our son's. Beam has already suffered to much at the hands of his parents. If we lost our children he would be devastated. I just chanted over and over again. they will be okay. they have to be okay.