*FIFTY-FIVE*

Beam's POV

I woke up in a daze. My body hurt all over and I could see that I was in a hospital room. When my mind finally stopped being foggy I remembered that my own mother had attacked me. Does she hate me that much that she would hurt me while I carried her grandchild.

My mind instantly went to my babies. I placed my hand on my stomach but I noticed something wrong. My stomach felt empty. I looked down and saw medical tape across my stomach. My babies. They aren't inside me anymore.

In that moment my heart shattered. They were gone. My room was empty. No one else was here. I couldn't hold back my screams. My own mother took my children away from me. I didn't even get a chance to see them. I would never hear them cry or witness their first steps.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw Forth. He rushed to my side and I just clung to him sobbing into his sweater. When he came in his eyes were red and puffy. Was he holding back his tears so that he could be here for me.

I finally stopped crying long enough to look up at him. "I'm.....so sorry" I started to cry again. "I should....have fought back.....I couldn't protect them.....it's my fault"

"Shhhhhh" he said while caressing my cheek "it's okay. You're not to blame. Everything will be fine"

Did he really just say that to me? Was he expecting me to just forget about our kids?

"Are you fucking serious right now" i yelled he was scared and jumped off the hospital bed "how the fuck can you say that to me?" I was no longer crying because I was filled with rage. "What am I just supposed to pretend this didn't happen?" I wanted to get out this bed but my body was in so much pain at this point. "They were inside me. I felt them move, I nurtured them and now they're gone. How the fuck am i supposed to be fine"

"Wait what?" he asked

"Now you're acting stupid. Please just fucking leave since you just expect me ti get over the loss of our kids"

"Beam relax"

"No. you have no right to tell me to relax. I don't want to see you. I want you out of my sight!! I Hate you" I screamed 

"Relax for one goddamn minute Beam" he said while he cut me off before iI could yell some more

I started to cry because i can't believe he yelled at me. I am hurting.

"Didn't Dr. Earth come in and talk to you?"

"What was he supposed to be the one to tell. Were you really that much of a coward?" i got out of this bed and started to walk towards him" "I woke up alone. I could feel that our babies were no longer inside me" I screamed "please leave. I don't want to see your-"

"Dammit beam shut the hell up. Relax and get back in the damn bed"

I started to cry again.

"They're alive" he screamed