*TWO*

Wayo

UGGGGHHHHHHHHH seriously what the heck. Another day where I have a headache. This has been a common occurrence and I'm sick of it.

I got out of bed and I walked downstairs. Ming was typing away on his laptop so judging by the sweat beads on his forehead I can tell that he was trying to finish the summer essay that was given to us by our professor.

Since we did early enrollment for college, Once we got our acceptance letters we received our class schedules and assignments that the professors wanted on our first day.  We had the same classes and all the work was really easy. I finished it all in 2 days but this was Ming we were talking about. He always waits until the last minute or he never shows up on time to anything.

I could hear Forth upstairs building furniture. I really wish he wouldn't because the saw dust gets everywhere, but he insisted that the furniture was too precious to lay on the grass.

"Hey relax on the coffee, remember the book says 6oz a day that's clearly 10oz." Ming lectured

I shot Ming a look that would make anyone nervous and he nervously went back to typing. I took my 10oz cup of coffee and went upstairs. I tiptoed past the room Forth was working in and shut the door to my room behind me.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.  I went into the bathroom and turned on the bath. These days, my morning routine consisted of me getting up early to take a hot bath to put me at ease and to think.

While the tub was filling I drank my coffee. I was never a coffee drinker but these days I am. Once the bath was full I took off my clothes and I slowly lowered myself in. The water burned at first but after a while it felt nice.

Once my body gets used to the hot water I always think of that night.

***********************************************************************************************

3 months ago

"Why do I have to go?"

"Because Forth said this would be a good way to meet our future seniors" Ming replied

"But he will be one of them and we already know all of his friends. I don't really want to go. Can i just stay home and read manga?" I pleaded in hopes of getting my way

"Listen Wayo, you need a change of pace since you moved in with us freshman year of highschool after you parents died you always stood home to read. You're a college man now and you have to learn to explore."

"I guess you're right Ming. I'll go get ready."

When we arrived at the house party there were drunk guys and girls everywhere. When I walked in I could feel people undressing me with their eyes. Why did I let my best friend and his brother talk me into this. This isn't my scene.

"Wayo, over here" forth yelled from across the crowed room

Once I saw his familiar face I felt at ease. I always felt at ease when I was next to Forth.

"Guys this is Wayo and that guy is my younger brother Ming"

"Um that guy?" Ming huffed

"What do you not identify as a guy?" Forth joked

"Forth you're an asshole" Ming said

"So then this guy must be your boyfriend. He's cute" said one of Forth's friends

"Oh no no no" I panicked "Forth and I aren't dating. He's just my best friends brother" I explained

I could see pain in Forth's face but I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. He confessed to me when I turned 18 but after his parents took me in and I was with them for the last 4 years, he felt more like a brother. I couldn't see him as anything else.