ten

"Family Reunion"

-ADHARA GLARED AT EVERYONE IN THE ROOM, EXCEPT HER BROTHER

-ADHARA GLARED AT EVERYONE IN THE ROOM, EXCEPT HER BROTHER. Sirius sighed and stepped up, holding out a hand, frowning when she didn't move. "I'm apparating us, Adhara."

"Why can't we use the floo? I don't really wanna touch you." She admitted bitterly, earning a jab in the side from her brother. "Merlin, Fine." She said and harshly grabbed onto her father's hand.

" She said and harshly grabbed onto her father's hand

Adhara frowned at the manor. It was huge, but very light. She much preferred Malfoy Manor, because it was more dark, and because she was mostly biased. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Sirius cleared his throat and the Potters apparated as well.

"This is Black and Potter Manor." Sirius said, watching her every move.

"Can't be without each other for a few hours, huh?" She mocked monotonously as they walked to the door. Draco had to cover her laugh into a cough from behind her.

A man with brown sandy hair and a woman with red fiery hair stepped out, both of them giving her a smile, but the man's was more hesitant. "You must be Adhara. I'm Lily, Lily Potter." The woman introduced herself and gave her a hug, making her frown slightly and tense.

Adhara and Draco shared a look, both thinking the same thing, making them bite their lips to stop laughing: Severus.

The man stepped up and gave her a hand to shake. "I'm Remus. Remus Black."

Adhara blinked a few times and looked at Sirius, who was watching her closely to see her reaction. "Pardon me?" She eventually questioned, looking between the two men.

"Adhara, that's my husband." Sirius said tensely, not knowing how she'd react. "You support gays, right?"

"I am gay." Adhara replied as if it was obvious.

"She's more like you than we thought, Padfoot." James joked, earning a glare from Draco.

"How long have you both been married?" Adhara questioned, ignoring James.

"Fourteen years." The men chorused, making her frown dangerously.

"Ara." Draco immediately said, knowing what's happening, "Not now."

"You're telling me," her voice dangerously calm, ignoring her older brother. "You left my mum for him?"

Sirius nodded slightly and bit his lip nervously, knowing how wrong that must've sounded to her. "You bastard." She hissed, "You filthy little bastard-"

"Ara." Draco cut her off. "Let's just go." he continued, knowing how she actually felt.

Adhara's eyes never left the men, even when she started tearing up slightly, and nodded. Both of them walked upstairs, leaving the Blacks and Potters.

 Both of them walked upstairs, leaving the Blacks and Potters

"I think that went well." Harry said, trying to defuse the tension.

Sirius looked at him as if he were stupid, "My daughter just called me a bastard."

"I don't think your daughter likes me very much." Remus said, scratching his neck in disappointment.

Sirius kissed his head. "It'll be alright, moony."

"No it won't." James pointed out, earning a glare from his wife.

"No it won't." Sirius concluded sadly.

   Adhara pulled out a book from her trunk, laid down on her bed, and started reading

Adhara pulled out a book from her trunk, laid down on her bed, and started reading. Her room was very light and soft, the two things she hated most.

Someone knocking on her door made her look up, "Who is it?" She asked, not in the mood to tell Potter to fuck off and tell Black that she hates him.

The door opened. Draco poked his head through it. "Me. Can I come in?"

Adhara nodded and patted the bed, motioning for him to sit. "How're you feeling, Ara?" He asked gently as he sat down.

"Peachy." She mumbled and went back to her book, making her brother frown in concern.

"Ara." He stated knowingly, making her sigh.

"Please stop. I don't want to, you know."

"You mean cry?" He teased with a small smirk.

"Yes. Shut up, Dray."

He laughed and pulled her to his chest, she immediately hugged back. "When was the last time you cried, Ara? You didn't even cry last year when - when the thing happened."

Adhara immediately felt like she was being sucked into one of her worst memories.