Chapter 45

April's Pov:

 Josh pulled me inside of his house. He pushed me to the wall and crashed his lips onto mine once again. The kiss was full of cravings of how much we need each other. 

Josh moved to my neck and started sucking I let small moans escape my lips. Josh wrapped my legs around his torso and led me to his room. Our lips never pullled apart once in the process. Josh slowly layed me down in his bed and made his way on top of me.

His body was hovering me and he tried not to put all of his weight in me so he was supporting himself with the bed.

We were in the middle of a very intense make out session. My clothes were inching my skin because of how badly I waned them off. I could see Josh was taking the hint so he pulled apart from the kiss and removed his shirt and threw it across the room. I removed mine also and slowly started leaving wet kisses all over Josh's chest.

He unclasped my bra and started kissing all over my bare chest and moving onto my stomach. I needed this I needed him.

The rest of our clothes came off in a matter of seconds. We were both in need of each other.

''I want to make love to you April'' Josh whispered into my ear before slowly nibbling on it. I just nodded fastly. He pushed his member inside of me slowly and I let out a small moan. After a few more thrust I started to moving my hips so they could match his speed. ''I missed you so much''. Josh moaned into my ear. 

We shared a few more thrust before I had the missing fealing in my stomach of joy. ''Fuck I love you so much'' Josh said before pulling out and laying next to me.

I was growing tired by the seconds so I turned around and kissed Josh's lips one more time before falling deep into sleep in Josh's side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke because I heard Josh's loud voice. ''Yeah don't worry babe the house is clean. Everything is fine and yes I have eaten already. Alright love you too.'' 

Then it hit me Josh was still with Rose. They were still together and I was greedy and caused him to cheat on her. How could I belive he loved me if he also loved her. Or maybe he never loved Rose and he just waned to get over me.

''This is bad really bad'' Josh said as he stormed into the room. ''We just cheated on the people we love for our own selfish desires. I love Rose I do. But I also love you.'' Josh spoke as he walked all over the room. ''I promised I would never cheat since I hurt you. Fuck and I did again. I don't want to hurt Rose.''

I was being selfish I waned Josh to tell Rose. I waned Josh all to myself. ''I didn't cheat on anyone'' I whispered loud enough for Josh to hear. ''What?''. 

''Logan and I broke up we called everything off''. ''When did this happen?''. He asked. ''Last night before I came over to your place.''

Josh was extremly mad I could tell because he punched a hole in the bedroom wall.

''Why did you do that. You knew damn well I'm still with Rose. You made me cheat for what?'' I let a few tears out just because I knew what I did was wrong. I was speechless. ''You are making me look like a bad guy. I am pretty damm sure you only came to tell me you loved me because you fucking felt lonely. It probably wasn't even an hour that you guys ended everything before you came to me. You always fucking do this to me. You just get confused and you want to take everyone with you down also. Logan and you have a fight and who do you always come back to? me. Me and you have a fight and who do you go to? Logan. Figure your shit out because I love Rose and you damm well love Logan. You confuse both of us for your own fucking selfish desires. You can't just stand being alone and not having someone love you right? I fucking hate you April you're even a worse person than I am and I hope you know that. I am not going to get hurt by you any longer. I am seriously done with you. You fucked up my friendship with Logan and fucked him over as you did to me. Please leave and don't go back to Logan. I hope he is seriously done with you and  I hope he is as well.''

I just sat there and cried. Josh didn't even look up once but he was right. He had no sympathy for me I did a bad thing just because I was lonely and selfish. I just can't stand being alone so I always have to bring down someone with me and I just ended up fucking everything up and hurting the people that I care about. ''Go on get dress, and be on your way'' Josh said as he walked out of the room. 

I got dressed and left. I didn't even say goodbye because I know he wouldn't care he wouldn't want to hear from me.

I arrived at my parents house but I didn't evenn get out. I just stayed in the driveway and cried because I screwed up everything just because I was lonely and confused. I looked at the letter Logan had given me and wondered what was inside. I just decided to read it.

 I hate you. I fucking hate you.  Was this all a lie? A game? Whatever it was, you hurt me.    A whole fucking lot. All the cute texts, long hugs, deep kisses, was that all a game? I hate you. All our memories - gone. Shattered. I don't know what happened. You said ''always'' and I beliived you. And then you changed. Told me to fuck off. You stabbed me in the heart, tore the light out of my soul. With no explination. Maybe I am the one spending my nights crying. But I was there for you. You are the one that has lost.

I cried at the end of the letter because he was right I lost. Everyone hated me I was stupid. Selfish. I taught back to where I am now and was happy I was saved and didn't jump off that bridge but wow was that a lie. I didn't know that was going to be a lie that I was going to have something good in my life and then have it taken away from me. I want no part of this world anymore if it's gooing to give me a moment of happiness before making me miserble.

I didn't go inside of my parents house. I just drove away to where everything could have changed for the better. I was going to do what was suppose to be done along time ago. I was going to jump off that bridge and just end everything for good.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys sorry for not updating lately I was just busy. But hey I'm back and I know exactly where I'm going with this fan fiction I have no idea if I will be making it 80 chapters or 100. As of right now my mind is settled for 80 but I could change my mind as I write. I just waned to say thank you for getting me to 22k reads this means a lot. When I first started writing this it was meant for my friend and I taught she was going to be the only reader. But now lots of people read it. I just waned to say that I started writing a new fan fiction. If you're a fan of 5 seconds of summer I started writing a Luke fic so if you want to you could check that out called Look At Us Now. Once again thank you for reading and don't forget to vote :)