Chapter 5

Josh's POV:

''We will have to walk back to the studio so I can get my car'' I told April. ''It's okay I'm okay on walking'' she said the sound of ger sweet voice made me really happy. It was been a whole hour since I met April I just can't believe how much affect she has on me. How can such a beautiful girl be so broken.

We were walking in just silent there was a smile on her sweet little face I just looked at her and I felt butterflies in my stomach. ''April'' I said ''Umm yeah'' she said her voice was nervous ''May I hold your hand?'' I asked her ''Don't ask just do it'' she told me. I interlocked both of our hands and she looked up at me. I gave her a warm smile and she returned it gladly.

Just by the touch of her hand it made me happy she made me happy if I had never tooken this walk she would have never come along my way. This was soppused to happen we were put in each other's paths for a reason. I was put on hers because she needed to be saved and she was put in mine because I needed hapiness in my life.

When we arrived back in the studio that wasn't very far from the park we were on. I led her to my car she smiled at me when she got it. 

''Sorry I kind of will live in a hotel for like a month before I can find a place that I can rent to live on while I'm shooting here. I told her ''It's okay she told me but I hope you stay long so I can spend time with you'' she told me ''So you do want me stay'' I asked her ''I would love for you stay as long as you want you already have an affect on me'' April said.

When we arrived to the hotel I lead her to my room. ''Do you want to change into one of my shirts?since is well going to get hot since the heater has to be on''. I asked her I was nervous because she was just perfect in every single way and I'm just here and I'm scared that I will loose her if I say something wrong. 

''Yeah why not'' she said. I'm so happy I unpacked earlier today because it would take long to just look for a T-shirt. I handed her my Iron Maiden shirt ''You will have to change here since the bathroom is at the end of the hallway'' I told her she nodded ''I wont peak I promise'' I told her ''Josh is not like you have never seen a girl in a bikin is the same thing is okay if you look'' April told me I laughed at her. 

I didn't want to look like I was taking advantage of her so I just looked for shorts while she changed. When I did get to look at her I saw scars on her thighs she had the perfect body she has tiny little curves she had the body every girl wished they had and April just tought she was ugly and fat. I wonder who made her think of how she feels like that. 

I changed into some basketball shorts and took my shirt off. April looked at me. ''So you like what you see'' I sad playfully ''Yeah I do like a guy with a 6 pack'' she said she was jocking around that is a good start for once.

''April'' I said ''Yeah'' she responded everything turned from funny to serious in a matter of seconds. ''Please stop hurting yourself promise me you will stop I don't know what your story is and I do hope one day you can tell me why you feel the way you do but I don't want you to cut okay you are way beautiful to do that and before you tell me how ugly you are or how you are not even close to perfection think about how the people around you look at you but honestly if they say bad stuff is because they are just jealous of you because honestlty if I were a girl I would hate you too I know that sounds stupid but the way I look at you I would hate you in a good way because you are perfect even if you say you arent because you don't see what I see when I look at you April you have the body every girl wished they had you have those little curves every girl wished they had you have everything they dont and that is what makes them jealous and when they bring you down or who ever brings you down just think about me and how I feel towards you just forget them'' 

April was socked about what I just told her. ''I believe you I really do about the way you feel about me and how you look at me I'm not saying is going to be that easy to ignore the coments but it wouldn't hurt to try'' she said I smiled at her and gave her a kiss which she gladly returned.

I hope she really those let me into her life but it wouldn't hurt to try