Chapter 10

April's POV:

When Josh and I were walking home we werent holding hands. He looked mad and serious we were both silent none of said anything I have no idea what is wrong with him at all. Josh looked over at me and I smiled at him and he just looked down. 

I tried to hold his hand but he looked away and didn't held my hand back. Was Josh mad? I asked myself we arrived to the Hotel complex he opened the door for both of us and he was walking fast upstairs. What the fuck did I do now or what happened.

I was remembering what happened. When I kissed Josh he didn't really kiss back he stoped the kiss and just stayed quite and only smiled when I said Forever and always. When we got to the room Josh went up stairs without even saying a word to me seriously what is wrong with him.

I went upstairs as well. ''Josh are you mad at me?'' I asked him. ''I don't know April you tell me'' Josh said to me. ''Okay if your mad at me why would you I haven't done anything at all to you''. I told him. ''Okay April you want to know why I'm mad at you because I just fucking watched by best friend dance with you and he was flirting with you and you were flirting back like you came on a date with me and you and Logan happen''. Josh screamed at me.

''Josh are you fucking kidding me, because this is what I fucking hate about guys I was actually being nice to Logan I don't like him I like you Josh and, I knew this was to good to be true because why would you want  to be with me and, if I were you I wouldn't want to be with me eighter'' I said and I rushed down the stairs. 

Josh was following me. ''April that isn't what I ment I do want to be with you please listen to me'' Josh said I looked at him one more time and just walked away. 

When I was walking away I was just wiping my tears away. I wasn't looking where I was going so I bumped into someone. ''Sorry'' I said to the guy ''April'' Logan said I had bumped into Logan ''Hey are you okay?'' Logan asked me.

''I'm fine'' I said. ''April I know your lying Logan told me I knew I was lying also I wasn't fine. ''Me and Josh had a fight'' I said Logan opened his arms for me to give him a hug and I did I wrapped my arms around him and there were small sparks. Not like the ones with Josh but there were sparks there.

What the fuck was happening