Chapter 26

April's Pov:

The cab driver got here in no time I gave him the adress to my mother's house ''Well little lady you will be there in an hour'' the nice guy told me and I got my earphones in shutting down the world and as soon as I hit shuffle on my music Say Something by A great big world started playing wow a good song for this fucking situation. 

''You have arrived at your destination'' the guy driving the cab sai I payed him and he helped me get my stuff. I knocked on the front door to my mother's house and there my mother stood with a nice warm smile why did it take her so long to realize that she was hurting me if none of what they ever did to me had ever happened I would have never met Josh and Logan and I would be fine.

''Hi mom can I move back in I just need a mother'' I said to her and my mom wrapped her arms around me wrapping me in a nice warm hug ''Of course April I've missed you so much'' my mom said and she helped me inside the house. ''Where is Josh?'' my mom asked me I knew she wasn't saying it to be mean but because Josh told her how much he loved me.

''Umm well mom me and Josh broke up and I just couldn't stand seeing the person who broke my heart in half'' I told my mom and tears started rushing down my cheeks once again. ''Oh darling come here'' my mom said and she warmed my heart I knew she wasn't lying anymore because I felt her words warm my heart she cuddled me in the couch my head laying in her chest.

''Let me tell you something darling your going to fall in love so many times but look at it this wat you are one heartbrake away from having your happily ever after'' my mom said and she cuddled me closer to her I couldn't hold in any of my feelings anymore and I just cried to my mom not just for Josh but for all the bullshit I have been trough.

I just cried and cried to her while my mom sang to me and brushed my hair with her hand she was actually showing me how much she cares about me now after so long I have someone that will actually be there for me...

Josh's Pov:

I sat alone in our bedroom cyring my eyes off I knew I screwed up bad this time me and April always fight but we can't live without each other and we can't stay mad at each other that long so we always forgive each other no matter what and we just cuddle and forget what happened but this time it was different. I was trying to forget the tought of April but I couldn't drinking didn't help much it just haunted me more with her beautiful face.

Today in many years was the first christmas that I will always hate today was the day where everything was suppose to go good where I would give her the present I bought her and she will give me mine. There under the tree was two presents which was the one for April and one that was mine. I walked towards the christmas tree and took another drink from the bottle of whiskey I had in my hand. I unwrapped my present and I couldn't hold anymore tears there was a picture frame with our first ever picture on it and there was a letter. 

''Dear Josh wow that sounds really weird like I'm writing it to an old person haha but you're not old yet. Why am I even writing you a letter when I could just text ir to you but no Logan told me I had to write it because you are a sucker for this cute romantic things. Well let me just tell you something I love you very much I don't know how you managed me to fall in love without you because I don't believe in love but I fell in love without you so you should feel very special. Anyways thank you for always being there for me I didn't have any one but Maria but well you know what happend to her so I don't want to talk about that. Let  me tell you something when we first met all I waned to do was jump off that bridge but instead I ended up falling madly in love without you and I thank you for that. Because of you I kind of learned how to love myself little by little you showed me that there was hope for me and also I managed to save you also because I wasn't the only one that was broken because you were broken also. You are my savior and always will and I'm yours too and I'm thankful we crossed paths because I wouldn't be here in love with you Josh. Thank you and love you sincerly your Savior ♥''

Wow I was speechless I kept reading that letter over and over because it was something that made me think that she was still here with me at this very moment. I had never cried over a girl ever but April was diffrent than any other girl I was in love with her and I still am. I got into bed turning up the music that had stupid break up songs I grabbed the picture frame and layed it down next to me where April sleeps and I just cuddled it and imagine it was her. The letter was with me also reading it over and over again taking a drink of the whiskey.

Trying to forget that she left she just walked out without letting me expain to her I cried and cried but that wasn't going to bring her back until finally I started to fall asleep...