Chapter 28

April's Pov:

Today was new years eve is almost a week since Josh and I broke up it has taken a big part of me not to go back to him at all. Today was the day my mom was taking me to see my dad since I build up the courage to try to give him a second chance and after that my mom told me she promised me to take me shopping. So I got ready for my day since Texas weather sucks it's really hot outside so I settled on a crop top, skirt and combat boots and just applied some mascara and straighened my hair. 

''April hunny you ready to go?'' my mom asked me ''Umm yeah I'm ready mom'' I told her and came downstairs she smiled at me. Was I ready for this ready to face up to one of my monsters that made my life miserable well my mom changed but was I sure about my dad. ''Mind if we stop at starbucks I know you don't like coffee but I do'' my mom said and I giggled at her comment.

We were on our way to starbucks and I was just thinking about Josh he loved coffee just by the tought of him a smile formed upon my lips but than the tought of what Josh did to me made the smile fade and a tear escaped my eye and my heart started to ache. Ten months gone to waste by his stupid mistake and what hurts me the most is that I will still love him.

We had made our stop at starbucks and now we were on our way to see my dad since it was going to be a long ride I poped in my headphones and closed my eyes letting the music turn off the world.

Josh's Pov:

I was at home deciding if I should actually go see April it was new years eve and all and it's killing me not seeing her she is probably at home right now about to go out with some friends and I should go before she leaves and get her back.

I was already ready to go but I tought one shot of vodka could easy me up a bit because I am getting her back.

I was in April's parents drive way and I saw her mom leave without April so that meant she was alone and maybe she will listen to me. So I finally got the courage to get out of my car and go knock on the door but nobody was opening the door ''I'm coming'' I heard April's beautiful voice and than I saw her she opened the door she was staring at me and I was starring back at her.

''What do you want?'' April asked me there was pain in her voice while asking me that question ''I need you back April please I'm nothing without you I know I screwed up big time but if some how we could meet again I will do it all over again the fucks, the fuck ups because it means that I still love you and I always will April I need you with me sometimes people need to fall apart before they realize they need each other to fall back together'' I told her how I fealt. 

But the next thing that happened was such a big surprise to me she kissed me it took me sometime to realize what was going on but I kissed her back because I missed the way her lips were perfect towards mine. ''Josh I'm scared'' April told me I looked her in the eye '' I can't promise not to hurt you but I will promise to try because a couple without fights isn't the perfect couple'' I told April.

''Okay'' April said and she kissed me again ''Does this mean were okay?'' I asked her because I swear I can't spend another night without her ''Yeah it does I love you Josh'' April told me and I kissed her and I could feel her smile and I pulled away ''I love you'' I told her...