Chapter 3

Josh's Pov:

''The one and only Josh Hutcherson'' Rob said he was the producer for the new movie we were working on ''Hello' I said ''I'm so glad you can make it to Houston Tx my man this place is great for the movie we are going to shoot'' He responded ''Great I'm glad I could be here'' I told him.

I went over to the table where we were going to be signing the paperwork ''Meet your lover for the movie'' Rob said and there stood a girl with pretty blonde hair ''This is Rose and this will be her first movie ever' Rob spoke to both of I gave her a warm smile.

''Get to know each other or leave but we will meet up again next week to get to work'' Rob said We both nodded ''Well I'm Rose and I know that some people fall in love or get into relationships during some of these movies I don't want to look for that I'm engaged and my fiance let me do my first job as an actress'' Rose said she was clearing that up for me she gave me a warm smile and I returned it.

''Okay Nice to know it was nice meeting you I'm going to go out for a walk'' I said and I grabbed my phone before walking out.

As I walked further in the cold weathers of Houston I kept getting more lost in the music. As I looked ahead there was a girl next to the edge of the bridge it looked like she was about to jump.I ran as fast as I could to her. 

''No stop don't do that please don't'' I said to her as I looked at her she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. ''Why should I no one cares about me anyways I'm alone in this world.'' She said ''No your parents care about you''I told her ''My parents wow they are the reason I'm sucidal they never gave a shit about me'' She said to me I was crying how can such a beutiful girl be so broke.

''What's your name?'' I asked her ''My name is April'' she said to me ''I'm Josh'' I told her ''yeah I know who you are.'' she said to me ''April you are so beautiful and I want to be here for you please don't do this let me be your savior and I brake your walls and make you feel happy please let me be your savior'' I told her.

I steped closer to her and she didn't move an inch I gave her a hug she was crying her eyes off and I was crying as well how can a total stranger have such an effect on me when she had her head rest on my neck she gave me lots of sparks.

She looked up at me I took that time to giver her a kiss she returned it that moment when her lips met mine there were full on fireworks she already had a big effect on me.

''Please let me be your savior April let me be the one to make you laugh and give yoeu real love

Author's note: Picture of Rose on the side thank's for reading