Chapter 12

April's Pov:

I was in Logan's bed while Logan was sleeping in the couch. I looked at the clock it was 10 in the morning. I was in my same clothes from last night since I was wearing some leggings and a sweashirt it was comfterble to sleep in.

I look at Logan who is still asleep and he looks so cute sleeping and he is shirtless. I try not to wake him up while he is still sleeping. I try not to make so much noise and I throw my hair in a messy pony tail and wrote a note to Logan saying thank you for letting me spend the night and that I was leaving and that I would see him around.

I left his place very quietly so he wouldn't wake up. I headed to the 6th floor since that is the place where Josh is staying at. I was nervous if I should or not go knock in his door. Fuck it I said and knocked on the door.

I stood there for a minute when he finally opened the door. ''April'' Josh said to me. ''Umm I'm here to pick up my stuff''. I said ''Apri please listen to me I'm begging you'' Josh told me. ''What is there to explain Josh that you can't trust me at all that I'm talking to a guy and you think that I want him no Josh you need to learn how to trust people'' I told him. ''April I know that I need to trust you but is just that I have trust issues'' Josh said to me. ''April I really like you a whole lot please give me another chance'' Josh kept repeting at me,

''I like you allot Josh also and I want to be with you alos'' I told him. ''Really April?'' Josh asked me ''Yes I do want to be with you'' I told him one more time.

''Than in that case April will you be my girlfriend?'' Josh asked me ''I would love to be your girlfriend Josh'' I told him. Josh walked a step towards me and he wrapped his arms around my waist and he kissed me I gladly returned the kiss that kiss was full of sparks and fireworks just the touch of him made my heart melt.

''To the start of forever'' Josh said.