Chapter 1

April's Pov:

My head was beaming the beating my parents gave me last night was one of the worst ones I swear they keep getting worst each time I don't get it how can they treat me so bad. I applied more make-up so you can't see my bruises, I put on my best fake smile and started to get dressed. 

I went over to my closet, I chose a nice outfit wich re-called wearing some skinnies and a Bring me the horizon t-shirt I found my black vans. I straightened my hair and grabbed my back pack and went out the door.

''Oh look the whore woke up'' My mom said when I reached down statirs. ''Yeah don't call me dad'' I said, ''I'm your mom I get to call you whatever we want'' she said the way she said it made a whole on my chest. '' Come on sit down and eat, before you die on us and we have to get arrested because we didn't feed the bitch.'' My dad said once again ''Missing one day off food will not kill me'' I said ''Yeah you are right by the way you need to loose some punds you will never get a boyfriend with that fatness off your''. 

My eyes were watery I looked at them wow why did they chage so fast. I got my car and headed to school . As soon as I arrive there I felt so judged like I didn't fit it, I went over to my friends.

The day went pretty much bad, it was like the worst day ever all I waned to do was break down. I don't even belong in school or at home or anywhere in this world......