My Savior (Josh Hutcherson Fan Fiction)

April's POV:

I never imagined once again this would be happening again, I was cying my eyes out and well no one seemed to notice no one those just because I have friends and smile doesn't mean I have the perfect life because I don't.

People don't know how much I go trough i've they knew what happens with me they will probably make things worst because who would want to be friends with the depressed sucidal girl no one right.

My name is April, April Smith I'm not your normal teenage girl well I could be but these little demons in my mind let me be happy. I'm 18 I'm on Senior year of high school and well I'm worst than ever. I feel judged all the time at school my anxities just get the best of me always. But maybe you will look at me and think ''Wow look at that girl living the High School Life surrounded by friends and well laughing and wow what a bright smile now that girl sure is happy''. That is how you will describe me but no I'm just great at faking it because Hell with it I have tried to take my life 3 times already not because I just can because my parents made me like this.

They buy me stuff they buy me mostly what I need so people wont thing something is happenning with me. But they don't treat me like their daughter ever since the accident.

Author's Note(This is just a filter the first actually chapter will be up on a week 

picture of April on the side)