Chapter 27

Josh's Pov:

It has been 5 days almost a week since April left and she hasn't even called or texted and here I am missing her more than ever she is actually done with me. Well what have I done I have actually being an emotional wreck I have avoided the world April was actually what made me happy and now here I stay with the tought of her still awake at three in the morning and here I am wanting to cry and just thinking of when it all went wrong.

It is now eight in the morning and I'm just making myself a cup of coffee to keep my eyes open so my co workers don't notice that I stayed up all night thinking about us since I have to go to work today to shoot for the movie and wow the bags under my eyes have grown darker. I'm at the studio now and I just seem to feel so lost.

I'm trying so hard to look at Rose and work my lines but I can't seem to get April out of my mind I can't work on the script today I keep messing up my lines. We are in the second part of the script and I barely made it trough this whole movie shoot is stressing more out. ''Hey Josh we need to talk'' Logan said to me coming my way. It's taking a big part of me not to break his fucking nose because he is a big part of my relationship problem.

''Um yeah we do need to talk'' I told Logan ''Look Josh I'm sorry I knew we had a deal that I would keep my mouth shut to April but when she told me you two had a big fight I tought you told her the truth and I didn't had to keep it from her since she is my best friend also and I don't like hurting her and when I went to pick her up and she screamed at you my I was thinking at loud and I said it'' Logan told me I knew I couldn't stay mad at him he was just trying to protect her. ''And well since she heard what I said I couldn't lie to her because I love her'' Logan said to me those words just left me shocked.

''You're in love with her?'' I asked Logan to see if I actually heard right. ''Yeah Josh I am since the first day I met her I looked at her and I started to fall for her I know it was wrong to fall in love with my best friend's girlfriend but my feelings don't matter here she doesn't and wont love me back that's why I'm going to help you get her back but my feeling wont change for her'' Logan said and he just left me alone. 

I looked at my phone it read twelve I sat alone drinking another cup of coffee to try to stay awake. I looked at my surrounding and looked at my co workers and strangers and they have no idea what real pain feels like than all of sudden April came back to my mind I was thinking of her beautiful smile and her laugher how many laughs we shared.

It was time to go home now I let the day pass from me once again. All that was on my head was April I waned to crash my car on my way home but I stayed strong. Staying strong made me realize of all the times April and I fought and how many tears I caused her.

Once I got home I did more today than I usually do I sat down alone and watched a movie I managed to get her out of my mind even if it was for some time. I was actually hungry this time so I decided to order some pizza. Once it arrived I took the box to our room and watched another movie but this time my mind started to wonder and I waned to throw up because I was thinking about how I fucked up our relationship.

I took a nap it was actually the first time in these days that I got some sleep and April wasn't in my head it was eleven at night and I tought that it will be nice to take a shower and get her out of my mind. But taking a shower didn't help I was thinking about how April's hair was medium lenght and how she always waned to dye it what am I saying she still wants to dye her hair.

Time keeps running and another day has gone by it is once again three in the morning and I'm back at my routing I'm drinking a bottle of whiskey and I can no longer breath because April is all that is in my head and all I seem to think about. But I need to stop trying to forget her because that is never going to work what I need to do tomorrow is try to fix my mistakes  I am going to go to her mothers house and try to get the love of my life back to where she belongs which is with me...