Chapter 13

Logan's Pov:

I woke up and I checked the clock it was around noon wow I could really sleep. I look towards my bed and April wasn't there she must have left early. I walked towards my kitches and I saw a note written from April. I smiled because well she was a nice person and it was very kind of her to do that.

The note just said that she was very welcomed that I let her stay at my place for the night and it was really great she had gained a new best friend in her life. Yeah April did gain a new best friend in her that is well starting to fall in love with her.

Why did April have to come around in my life and why did she had to be Josh's girlfriend I just can't start to fall in love with her I just can't. But I know that I don't want too but she already has my head over heels for her there is nothing I can do about that.

The moment I first saw her with Josh she had my stomach tied in knots because of how beautiful she was. I knew it was wrong to stare at her because she was well holding hand with my best friend. ''Hi'' her sweet mellow voice spoke to me she was heaven to me. All that night I just couldn't take my eyes of her I needed her to be with me but I couldn't she is dating my best friend Josh. When I asked her to dance I just waned to dance with her all night she was laughing and oh her laugh was just beautiful.

''What the fuck'' I said to myself  I need to stop thinking about her. But I just can't if only I could kiss her. I know that by now she is back with Josh.

Josh's Pov:

I looked at April who was lying on top of me we had our hands interlocked and her head was in the croock of my neck. I knew I was starting to fall in love with her I didn't care that I have only known her for 3 days she is a big part of my life now. Just the way she looks at me makes me feel like I'm home. If home is where the heart is than she is my only home.

April looked at me the way she just stared at me made me feel welcomed to her. I knew that I was already in love with her I know it's so soon and all but I love April. It feels like I have known her for more than 2 days because in those 2 days she saved me and I saved her.

''April'' I said.''Yeah'' she responded with her voice sounding sleepy. '' i need to tell you something but you need to promise me you will tell me honestly how you feel'' I told her. ''i promise'' her sweer mellow voice agreed.

I was ready to tell her how I felt about her. '' April I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me. Love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person. Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of. Love is feeling comfterble and safe with someone, but still getting week in your knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.'' 

I told everything about how I felt about her. She was just sitting at the bed speechless. ''April I know I have known you for about 2 days but I feel like I have known you for much longer because when I'm with you I have hope that I will get better. And some say that home is where the heart is and well my heart is where you are and April I love you.'' I told her I had a feeling she wouldn't say it back.

''You love me'' April said there were tears in her eyes and a smile in her face. ''Yes I love you April'' I said. ''How could you love me when I don't even love myself?'' April said.'' But I do April I do'' I said.

''I know I haven't actually said this word in a long time because there is no one to say it but now I know I found someone to say it too and actually mean it I love you Josh Hutcherson.'' April said as soon as she said that, there was a big smile planted on my face.

She got up from the bed as I was standing the whole time. She came towards me and she kissed me this was the best kiss ever because we both knew how we felt about each other. I grabbed the back of her leg and holded her while her legs where at the back of my torso. I was holding her back while her hands were wrapped around my neck.

The kiss was getting deeper and deeper. April didn't seem to mind what was happening. The kiss was very deep as fuck I was now against the wall we were both making out  there it went from just standing there to me being pushed against the wall. I broke the kiss because I needed to breath. She gave a very sexy smirk. And I kissed her again.

The touch of her lips to mine were perfect I was happy and she was happy. I grabbed her leg more careful now and I moved towards the bed and I layed her down. She looked at me and smiled. I got on top of her not putting all my weight on her so I wouldn't her. She kissed me this time and I kissed her back the kiss was more hot than ever now.

I was ready but was she ready for this I asked myself. I knew exactly was going on here. ''April are you sure about this I don't want to push you to do things you don't want to do'' I said. ''I'm sure about this'' April said and we both smiled.

I gave her another kiss before taking off my shirt and going back to macking out with the girl I love while her hand were wrapped around my hair. I was happy and she was happy was this what heaven felt like...